– Optima Kierland Scottsdale –
Optima Kierland is one of North Scottsdale’s newest luxury condo communities. Located adjacent to Kierland Commons and across from Scottsdale Quarter, Optima Kierland is perfect for people who enjoy being able to walk to plenty of dining, shopping and entertainment options.
The first building was designed for leasing and is currently open and occupied. The second building features condos for purchase and residents have moved in and are enjoying their new homes.
Optima Kierland was developed by the Hovey’s, whose sister projects, Optima Camelview and Optima Biltmore have long been popular with residents. The stunning and unique design of these communities is easily recognizable. There is a focus on green building and the exterior landscaping is eye-catching.
The design center for Optima Kierland is located on Scottsdale Road inside the La Maison Interiors store. There, you will be able to see the upscale and modern design they have selected for these units, including European cabinetry, Bosch appliances, elegant tile selections for the floors and backsplashes and more.
The units themselves range from one bedrooms up to four bedrooms and penthouses all with private outdoor living spaces.
The amenities at Optima Kierland are outstanding.
- There is a Sky Deck on the roof that contains a pool, spa, sauna along with fire pits, BBQs and lounge areas.
- A catering kitchen and outdoor bar area are perfect for hosting parties.
- There is also a 16,000 square foot fitness center with locker rooms, a yoga studio, on site personal training, basketball and squash courts, spa services and much more.
- In addition, you will find a party room, theater room, more lounge areas and a business center.
- Dog lovers will appreciate a dog park with another larger dog park coming in the future.
If you are interested in learning more about Optima Kierland or would like to take a tour, we would be happy to assist. Simply call/text 480-209-7843 or email Joyce.
Here are some Optima Kierland Homes for Sale: