SCOTTSDALE GOLF COMMUNITIES & SURROUNDING AREA GOLF COMMUNITIES
Scottsdale Golf Communities
- Ancala – Ancala is a community located in eastern Scottsdale on the south side of the Mc Dowell Mountains. Many of the lots are located on hillsides, providing them with wonderful valley views. The community has tennis, swimming and fitness facilities. The Ancala Country Club is private and featured an 18-hole course designed by Pete Dye Junior.
- DC Ranch – DC Ranch is a large, diverse DMB community with many different neighborhoods located in North Scottsdale. Homes range from condos and villas all the way up to spectacular custom homes with spectacular views in guard-gated neighborhoods. DC Ranch has its own K-8 school as well as two large community centers, The Homestead and Desert Camp. The Country Club at DC Ranch is a private club with an 18-hole course designed by Tom Lehman and John Fought.
- Desert Highlands – Desert Highlands is a guard-gated luxury community in North Scottsdale near the base of Pinnacle Peak. There are 560 homesites spread out over the 850 acre parcel. The community, developed by Lyle Anderson, was kept intentionally small so that the homeowners could form long-lasting friendships with their fellow homeowners. The private, member-owned course is an 18-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature course. Desert Highlands also has a gorgeous clubhouse, an 18-hole putting course, tennis and walking and hiking trails.
- Desert Mountain – Desert Mountain is a guard-gated, 8,000 acre luxury community located in far North Scottsdale on the border of Carefree and the Tonto National Forest. Homes range from 2 bedroom casitas up to multi-million dollar custom estates. There are several neighborhoods within Desert Mountain, many of them framing one of the six courses. Because Desert Mountain is located so far north, the views from this fabulous community are hard to beat. There are six Jack Nicklaus courses, six clubhouses, a large tennis facility, a fitness center, several parks and trails, a busy social calendar and so much more. A seventh golf course is currently under development.
- Estancia – Exclusivity is key at Estancia. Estancia is an elegant enclave located in North Scottsdale adjacent to Pinnacle Peak. The community is spread over 640 acres and there are only 223 homesites ranging from less than an acre up to 3 acres and 39 villas. The golf club at Estancia boasts an 18-hole Tom Fazio course and a lovely, intimate clubhouse.
- Grayhawk – Grayhawk is a large, high-end community located in North Scottsdale. It has a variety of housing options from upscale condos and townhomes to large homes in guard-gated neighborhoods. Grayhawk has its own elementary school. The Grayhawk Golf Club is a public club featuring two courses. The Talon Course was designed by Tom Fazio and the Raptor Course was designed by David Graham and Gary Panks.
- Legend Trail – Legend Trail is a 640 acre community located in far North Scottsdale. It has several different communities and housing options range from cottages up to large homes. It has a great public golf course that has all of the amenities of a private club.
- Mirabel – Mirabel is a 713 acre private community located in far North Scottsdale. Since it is located at 3,000 feet, the views from the community looking down to the valley are spectacular. There are production homes, finished custom homes as well as homesites for your custom home available. The Mirabel Club is a private club with an 18-hole Tom Fazio course, spa and pool. Golf memberships are limited to 350 members.
- Silverleaf – Silverleaf is an exclusive, guard-gated community located within DC Ranch in North Scottsdale. Estate lots range in size from 1-35 acres and most lots feature wonderful views of the valley or the golf course. The community is home to a luxurious spa and clubhouse. The Silverleaf Golf Club is a private club featuring an 18-hole course designed by Tom Wieskopf.
- Terravita – Terravita is a gated community located in North Scottsdale. Homes range from 1,500 square feet up to 3,800 square feet. Membership to the Terravita Country Club is included in the purchase price of the home and includes access to the clubhouse, fitness center, pool and tennis facilities. The Terravita Golf club features an award-winning 18-hole course designed by Billy Casper and Greg Nash.
- Troon North– Troon North is an 1,800 acre community located north of Pinnacle Peak in North Scottsdale. There are 13 neighborhoods within Troon North and homes range from production homes to custom estates on multi-acres. The Troon North Golf Club is public and is home to two world-renowned courses – The Monument Course designed by Tom Weiskopf and Jay Moorish and the Pinnacle Course designed by Tom Weiskopf.
- Troon Village – Troon Village is a gated community located just south of Pinnacle Peak in North Scottsdale. Due to the proximity to Pinnacle Peak, the mountain views are spectacular. The community offers wonderful amenities including tennis, hiking, a fitness center and clubhouse. The Troon Golf Club is private and the 18-hole course was designed by Tom Weiskopf and Jay Moorish.
- Whisper Rock – Whisper Rock is a one-of-a-kind guard-gated, luxury community located in North Scottsdale. Custom homesites range in size from 1-5 acres and there is room for 200 homes spread over the 850 acres of the development. The Whisper Rock Golf Club is a private, invitation-only club featuring two courses. The Lower Course was designed by Phil Mickelson and Gary Stephenson and the Upper Course was designed by Tom Fazio. Membership is not included in the purchase price of the home.
Carefree Golf Communities
- The Boulders – The Boulders Resort and community feature two spectacular courses designed by Jay Moorish. The set-up is unique in that the courses are a combination of resort course and private course. Each day, the courses alternate between being open to resort guests and being open to members. As you play, you will enjoy the famous boulder rock formations that gave the resort its name.
Cave Creek Golf Communities
- Dove Valley Ranch Golf Club – Dove Valley features an 18-hole championship course designed by Robert Trent Jones II. This is a “player-friendly” public course that focuses on strategy and variety.
- Click here for more information on Dove Valley Ranch
- Search Dove Valley Homes for Sale
- Condos start in the $260K’s.
- Homes start in the $340K’s.
- Rancho Mañana Golf Club – Rancho Mañana has been voted one of “Arizona’s Most Scenic Golf Courses” by Golf Digest. It features a par 70 championship course with dramatic elevation changes and spectacular desert terrain. It is located in the beautiful Rancho Mañana Resort and Spa and has full amenities, including fine dining at the Tonto Bar and Grill.
- Tatum Ranch – Tatum Ranch is a large, family-oriented community located in North Phoenix. Housing options range from condos all the way to larger homes. It is in a great suburban location and is close to plenty of shopping, dining and entertainment. The Tatum Ranch Golf Club has a par 72 course designed by Robert Culp and features plenty of rolling fairways.
Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Home prices and availability can shift at any time.