One of the best things about real estate in Arizona is that the entire process can be completed more or less virtually. From online meetings, to video home tours, to the contactless signing of paperwork, to the recording of the sale – it can all be done virtually. In fact, you do not even need to be in Arizona to sell or buy a home!
Because many of our clients come from other geographical areas, we are pleased to offer a large number of virtual options to make the process easier.
Virtual Services We Offer:
- Online Meetings – Want to talk about listing your home or about the various communities we serve? We can set up a Zoom meeting and go over the details.
- Virtual Tours – By setting up a high-quality video virtual home tour for our sellers, prospective buyers can get a real feel for the home and its layout online.
- Virtual Staging – If your home is vacant or needs a little decorating boost, we can arrange to have your home virtually staged to give buyers an idea of what the home could look like.
- Virtual Open Houses – We can hold an online Open House while livestreaming. We can highlight all of the assets of your home and will be available to answer any questions from viewers. This can then be posted online for people who missed the live event.
- Live Video Home Tours – We can livestream a walkthrough of a home where you can ask questions along the way. Or, we can record a video walkthrough and share it with you.
- Electronic Signing – There is no need to meet in person to sign documents or contracts. All of that can be conducted easily electronically. Paperwork from us, the title and escrow company, your inspectors and more can all be taken care of online.
- Wiring of Funds – Any funds owed to you or that you owe can be wired in.
- Remote Notary Services – Previously, all notary signings were required to be in person. You can now use a remote notary service to get any required documents notarized.
- Virtual Closing – Once the paperwork has been signed off and all of the funding is in place, your title company can electronically submit the information to the recorder to make the sale official.
If you are local or visiting Arizona, we would be thrilled to meet in person and get to know more about you, your lifestyle and your home goals.
Buyers: We can take you on a tour of the various communities, cities and towns as well as show you homes that might be a great fit for you.
Sellers: We will tour your home and prepare a professional assessment of its market value as well as present our comprehensive, multichannel plan for marketing your home.
We Would Love to Help
We would love to help you reach your real estate goals either now or in the future. Call or text us at (602) 483-6268!
Contact Us to Get Started!