Western Week in Old Town Scottsdale will be back this year and it is jam-packed with fun events for all ages. It kicks off January 29th and ends on February 6th. The best part is most of these events are free!
- January 29th – Old Town Scottsdale Farmers’ Market – Western Style – The Western Week market will feature multiple performances by Johnny Hotshot and his Wild West Show. Shows will take place at 11AM, noon, 1PM and 2PM
- February 3rd – Scottsdale Gold Palette ArtWalk – Western Spirit – During Western Week, various galleries will highlight Western artists. In addition, there will be live music performances, line dancing, and Western exhibitions. Enjoy strolling around Old Town.
- February 4th – The Hashknife Pony Express Arrives- This is the oldest recognized Pony Express and they will arrive into town to deliver 20,000 pieces of mail. There will be presentations and performances, food trucks and more. This event runs from 11AM to 2PM.
- February 4th & 5th – Free Admission! Museum of the West – If you have not had a chance to visit yet or if you want to experience it again, the Museum of the West is offering free admission on Friday and Saturday.
- February 5th – 68th Annual Parada del Sol Parade and Trail’s End Festival – The Parada del Sol Parade is not to be missed. Over 125 floats, wagons, carriages, rider and more will take part in the parade that kicks off at 10AM. At noon, the big block party kicks off and runs until 4PM.
- February 5th & 6th – Arizona Indian Festival – Thish two day festival celebrates the 22 tribes of Arizona. Representatives from most of these tribes will be in attendance, including tribe royalty. Stroll through examples of Indian villages, wartch artisans create, purchase various arts and crafts, enjoy live entertainment and grab a bite to eat.
- Other Events – Other events are taking place all week. Click here and scroll down to see even more events including art displays, a Los Lobos concert, workshops, walking tours and much more.