Now that temperatures have dropped and it is actually pleasant to be outside for an extended period of time, we thought we would highlight some of our favorite patio dining around Kierland and Scottsdale Quarter.
Here are some of our favorites…
- Zinc Bistro (Kierland)- If you have followed this blog at all, you may have figured out that this is one of my favorite places to eat and the patio is a perfect place to people watch.
- Postino (Kierland) – This gem is another great place to dine al fresco. We love the variety of food choices and if you are in the mood for an adult beverage, they have a Happy Hour every day until 5PM.
- The Mission (Kierland) – Although there are not a ton of patio tables, the indoors is open and airy. Enjoy elegant Latin food and beautiful design at The Mission.
- Tocaya Organica (Kierland) – Ready for health-forward Mexican dining? Tocaya Organica has opened a Kierland outpost right across from Postino. The ample patio is a great way to experience tasty food and organic drinks.
- Bar North (Kierland) – Bar North is an offshoot of North and you can enter it from around the corner. It is a more intimate space and I enjoy having lunch overlooking the greenbelt of Kierland.
- True Food Kitchen (Scottsdale Quarter) – Staying on the health-forward path, True Food Kitchen has some great patio dining. Indulge in filling, but healthy, dishes as you watch the shoppers go by.
- Breakfast Kitchen Bar (Scottsdale Quarter) – BKB is a great place to get breakfast, brunch and lunch items. What I love about BKB is that you can go the super healthy or slightly naughty (I am looking at you Churro Waffle with Nutella!)
- Kasai (South of Kierland) – So this is a short car ride from Kierland, but it has a great patio. Kasai is the new iteration of Sapporo and it kept the amazing Happy Hour specials Sapporo was known for. There is an ample patio and lots to choose from.
- Volanti (Scottsdale Airport) – This is another special Kierland-area treat. Watch planes take off and land at Scottsdale Airport as you enjoy lunch or dinner and great service.
This is just a partial list of our favorite patio dining places in the Kierland neighborhood. Feel free to add any of your favorites in the comments!