– Restaurants Near Kierland and Scottsdale Quarter –
Here are a list of some of my favorite places to dine:
- My personal favorite place to go when I am at Kierland Commons is Zinc Bistro. I enjoy both the lunch and dinner options and it offers some great patio dining.
- My next favorite would be the Ocean Club. Part of the Mastro’s family, the Ocean Club serves upscale seafood and steak and always proves to be a wonderful time. Ocean Club is open for dinner only.
- The Greene House is another great option. It sits on a central corner and offers wonderfully fresh and tasty food. It is open for lunch and dinner and also offers some nice patio dining.
- If you are in the mood for Italian, be sure to stop into North Italia, adjacent to The Greene House. Freshly made pizzas and pastas are excellent and are a modern take on Italian cuisine.
- Looking for a quick bite or to grab some tasty food to go? Pop into Chloe’s Corner for breakfast, salads, sandwiches, sweet treats and more.
- True Food Kitchen is always a popular choice. With a menu full of healthy, satisfying and delicious food and drink options, you cannot go wrong. Open for lunch and dinner and brunch on the weekends. And, for fans of pressed juices and smoothies, there is now a Juby True there as well.
- Seafood lovers will enjoy Eddie V’s Prime Seafood. This upscale seafood and steak restaurant has excellent service and food. Open for lunch and dinner. Plus, they have great happy hour deals.
- Sol Cocina brings a current perspective to Mexican food, focusing on the Baja region. Definitely try one of their creative takes on guacamole. Open for lunch and dinner and brunch on the weekends.
- For a more casual, but equally good meal, TK’s Urban Kitchen should hit the spot. You will find modern comfort food, wood fired pizzas, salads and sandwiches. Open for lunch and dinner, with happy hour specials.
- In the mood for something sweet or a quick snack? Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt is a popular stop. Patrons can serve themselves any combination of about ten flavors and then head over to the toppings bar to finish it off.
This is only a partial list of the restaurant choices in the Scottsdale Quarter and Kierland areas. If you have a favorite I did not include, feel free to add it in the comments.