– Scottsdale Shopping – Scottsdale Quarter –
Scottsdale Quarter in Scottsdale, Arizona, has been under development for the last several years. While a few retailers have been open and thriving for a while, like the Apple Store, H&M and West Elm, a large number of store openings have occurred over the last couple of months.
Scottsdale Quarter is located just across the street from the other shopping destination of Kierland. Like Kierland, Scottsdale Quarter is an open air shopping area and there is a good blend of apparel and specialty shopping , dining and services.
Here are just a few of the newer tenants at Scottsdale Quarter:
– True Food Kitchen– The Biltmore area restaurant has opened a second location in Scottsdale. The restaurant is set in a lovely courtyard and is housed in a contemporary, stylish building.
– Giggle – One of my favorite stores from San Francisco, giggle is a charming store for babies and small children. The products, everything from nursery furniture and decor to clothing, toys and gear, are modern with an eye for safety, visually appealing and fun. (Location now closed.)
– Deegie’s Carma– This hybrid concept is fun and definitely worth visiting. Deegie’s is part boutique, part cafe and part salon. It is a one-stop shop for personal care and a new outfit, complete with a light meal.
– iPic Theater– iPic takes movie-going to a whole new luxury level. Think excellent dining options and cocktail lounge available, reserved, leather seating, complimentary popcorn and more.
– Menchie’s Yogurt– A new entrant into Scottsdale’s serve-your-own frozen yogurt market, Menchie’s has a large number of flavors to choose from and an ever larger number of toppings. Plus, every time I have been in there, the employees could not have been nicer.
It seems like more tenants are opening every day at Scottsdale Quarter. I look forward to visiting them in the near future.
Scottsdale Quarter Shopping Center
15279North Scottsdale Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
– Corner of Scottsdale Road and Greenway/Hayden Loop