- The first event takes place on September 10th from 6 – 9PM- Scottsdale Fashion Square is hosting Fashion Night Out, an event where many of the stores are hosting special events with food and drink as well as trunk shows, exclusive savings and more.
- From September 18 through September 26th, many Scottsdale restaurants will be participating in Arizona Restaurant Week 2010. For $29 or $39 per person, you can enjoy a three course meal at a participating restaurant. Some dining establishments are also including a beverage with the meal. This is a great way to try a number of excellent and high-end restaurants at a wallet-friendly price.
- See the Cezanne and American Modernism exhibit at the Phoenix Art Museum. This installation runs through September 26th.
- Want to see a 1500 year old historical site in the heart of Phoenix? Be sure to visit the Landscape Legacies Exhibit at Pueblo Grande Museum, which is running through January 30, 2011.
- From September 30th through October 6th, head over to WestWorld in North Scottsdale for the Scottsdale Classic Horse Show.
- If cycling interests you either as a participant or a spectator, the Scottsdale Cycling Festival will take place from September 30th through October 3rd. Enjoy the established Tour de Scottsdale or check out the inaugural Criterium event in DC Ranch.
These events are are a great way to experience some of what Scottsdale and the surrounding areas have to offer.