– Scottsdale Events – Late March 2018 –
- Spring Training – Now through the end of March – Spring Training has kicked off and will provide a lot of excitement over the next several weeks. See your favorite MLB teams in action all over the Valley.
- Cavalia– Now through March 26th – The fantastic show that is Cavalia is back for another season. This thrilling event featuring horses and talented performers is a must-see.
- Arizona Renaissance Festival – Weekends through April 1st – Travel back in time at the Renaissance Festival. Feast on turkey legs and cheer on the joust. There are performances throughout the day and feel free to come in costume!
- Sunday A’Fair – Sundays through April 8th – Spend your Sunday afternoons al fresco enjoying the great weather Scottsdale has to offer. Live concerts are the highlight as well as free admission to Scottsdale’s Museum of Contemporary Art.
- Carefree Fine Art & Wine Festival – March 16th – 18th – Stroll through the streets of Carefree taking in the beautiful art. There will be 150 artists displaying over 5,000 pieces of art as well as live entertainment and food trucks.
- The King & I – March 20th – 25th – ASU Gammage will be the home to this short run of the King & I, the classic musical.
- Burger Battle at the Scottsdale Waterfront – March 23rd – The epic showdown will take place in the evening and a winner will be crowned. Your ticket will allow you to try as many burgers as you want and comes with free drinks and fries. Live music will round out the evening.
- 5th Annual Italian Festival – March 24th & 25th – Sample authentic pasta and Italian wine at the Civic Center Mall as you enjoy live music and performances by Italian artists. Shop for Italian goods as well in the marketplace.
As always, this is just a small list of things going on during the last half of March. Please feel free to add any others in the comment section.
Disclaimer: Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Events subject to change.