– Scottsdale Easter Brunch 2016 –
This year on March 27th, many folks will be celebrating Easter and a large number of local restaurants and resorts are going all out with special brunches and family activities.
I have pulled together a list of some ideas of where to eat and visit in and around Scottsdale for Easter Sunday.
- Sassi – Sassi in North Scottsdale is doing an Italian-inspired brunch with lots of antipasti, breakfast selections, main dishes and sweets. There is also a kids station. Cost: $65/per person for adults, $25/per child aged 4-12, free for children under 4. Reservations 10AM-1PM
- Four Seasons Troon North – Just a little bit away from Sassi is the Four Seasons resort. The Talavera restaurant will be serving an Easter Brunch with a seafood and raw bar, carving station, omelette bar, salads and sweets. Cost: $96/adult, $45/child aged 5-12 and free for children under 5. Reservations 10AM-3PM. Proof Canteen is also doing a special three course menu as well as a brunch option. Onsite activities include a bouncy house, pictures with the Easter bunny, egg hunts at 10AM and 1PM, crafts and more. They are also selling customized, pre-made Easter baskets for guests and local residents.
- Fairmont Scottsdale Princess – The Princess is hosting a grand Easter celebration this year. All of the restaurants (Bourbon Steak, Toro, Ironwood American Kitchen) are showcasing their food and the resort’s pastry team is preparing a number of delicious desserts. Here is a link to the menu. Cost: $95/per adult, $40/child aged 6-12, under 6 are free. Call 480-585-2694 for reservations. 9AM-3PM. And before or after brunch, be sure to stop by BunnyPalooza. It runs from 10AM to 4PM and will have live entertainment, rides, hourly egg hunts, a petting zoo, visits from the Easter bunny and more. Brunch and hotel guests receive complimentary access to BunnyPalooza.
- Westin Kierland – Not to be outdone, the Westin Kierland is hosting its annual Eggsrtravaganza and Easter champagne brunch. The brunch will feature carving stations, an omelette bar, seafood and sushi and lots of sweet offerings. Cost: $75/adult, $25/child aged 5-12, under 5 are free. For reservations, call 480-624-1202. The Eggstravaganza is sure to please with a 25,000 egg hunt that kicks off at 9:30AM, bounce houses, petting zoo, crafts and more.
- Tonto Bar & Grill at Rancho Manana – Tonto Bar & Grill is hosting a Hoppy Easter Brunch. This is a four-course plated brunch with a salad course, seafood platter, entree and dessert, in addition to fresh-baked break and complimentary champage.Cost: $65/adult, $20/child 10 and under when dining from the childrens’ menu. Reservations 10:30AM-2PM
- Roka Akor – For something a little different, head over to Roka Akor for your Easter dinner. From 4-9PM, Roka Akor has put together an Easter-inspired tasting menu. Cost: $75/person. Reservations
Note: Most of these require a reservation, so it is recommended to call ahead. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.
Photo by Hans