– Scottsdale Events – September 2022 –
Welcome to September! I am late on this one, but hope everyone had a nice Labor Day weekend…
Here are some events going on in and around Scottsdale during the month.
- Arabian National Breeder Finals – September 14th – 17th – This popular horse event is back at WestWorld. Come watch top horses show off their skills and breeding.
- Arizona Restaurant Week – September 16th – 25th – This is one of our favorite times of year because we like to try new places and revisit old favorites. This year, there are 130 restaurants participating. Pricing ranges from $33 to $55 and some restaurants are offering these prices per couple, to save you even more money. Enjoy!
- Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market – September 16th – 18th – Junk in the Trunk will be back at WestWorld. 120,000 square feet of space will host over 160 vendors and their wares. Live music and food trucks will be there as well.
- Museum Day – September 17th – Get free entry to participating museums around the Valley, including Western Spirit: Scottsdale’s Museum of the West and the CAF Airbase Arizona Flying Museum.
- Arizona Quarterhorse Fall Championships – September 21st- 25th – Head over to WestWorld to see experts compete in a variety of events.
- Christopher Cross – September 23rd – One of “yacht rock’s” favorite artists, Christopher Cross will be performing at the Talking Stick Resort. And if Joe Satriani is more your speed, he will be performing on September 24th.
- Fall Concert Series at Scottsdale Quarter – Saturday evenings starting September 24th – Now in its 10th year, Scottsdale Quarter’s free concert series will start off on the 24th with Vinyl Station. Each Saturday will feature a new band and lots of musical styles will be represented.
- Free Entrance to National Parks for National Public Lands Day – September 24th – Get ready to explore! Visit national parks for free, including many in Arizona. Get on the road and head on up to the Grand Canyon or explore Montezuma Castle in Camp Verde.
- Majestic Mariposas at the Desert Botanical Garden – Starts September 24th – The butterflies are back! Get up close and personal with gorgeous Monarch and other Arizona butterflies in the Butterfly Pavillion. This is a fun one for all ages!
This is only a partial collection of things going on in Scottsdale and around the Valley. Please feel free to add any others to the comment section.