April is upon us! The weather is warm and there are plenty of events are happening in Scottsdale and around the Valley.
Here are some ideas for things to do in and around Scottsdale for the month of April.
- Fountain Festival of Fine Arts & Crafts – April 9th – 11th – Head over to Fountain Hills and enjoy the fresh air, art and food.
- Old Town Scottsdale Western Week – April 10th – 18th – Events are taking place all week including the Arizona Indian Festival (see below), an ArtWalk on the 15th and the Hashknife Pony Express arrival on the 16th.
11th FiTech Fuel Injection Spring Nationals – April 16th – 18th – WestWorld will be all things Hot Rod from the 16th-18th. Come get your car and engine fix as you tour all of the hot rods and classic cars.
- Arizona Indian Festival – April 17th – 18th – Representatives from many of Arizona’s 22 tribes will be celebrating their cultures and heritage at this festival. Experience native dances, food, arts and crafts and more.
- Phoenix Home & Garden 2021 Garden Tour – April 17th – Six fantastic gardens in Paradise Valley, Arcadia, Scottsdale and Phoenix are featured this year. Light refreshments and snacks will be provided at some locations.
- Junk In The Trunk Market – April 23rd – 25th – This popular market returns to WestWorld at the end of the month. Shop at more than 130 vendors spread out over 120,000 square feet.
- Schnepf Farms Agritainment Park – Thursdays through Sundays Until April 25th – Ride some rides, play mini-golf and eat some tasty food at this family-friendly event going on through April.
- Outdoor Exercise at Scottsdale Quarter – Saturday Mornings through May 1 – Pick your flavor of exercise and enjoy working out outside. floo-id YOGA, barre3 and TruFusion all offer these classes. Simply visit the link to register.
- Music in the Garden at Desert Botanical Garden – Fridays through May – Enjoy live music from your reserved table at the Desert Botanical Garden. Come early or stay late to explore the garden and art exhibitions or to grab a bite to eat.
- Live Music at The District in Desert Ridge – Friday and Saturday nights – All kinds of musical genres will be on the stage in April.
- Wonderspaces Arizona – Wonderspaces features wonderful and unique art installations that change throughout the year.
As always, if you have other events going on that you would like to highlight, please feel free to add them to the comment section.
Disclaimer: Please check with the event venue to make sure the event is happening as scheduled. Some of these events require a paid ticket and may have safety restrictions in place.