– Scottsdale Events July 2019 –
It is hard to believe that 2019 is halfway over already! Here are some things to do in July in and around Scottsdale.
- 4th of July 2019 – If you have not seen it already, we put together a guide of 4th of July events all over the Valley.
- Arizona Diamondbacks Games – Throughout July – Head on over to Chase Field to watch the Diamondbacks play the Rockies, the Orioles and the Brewers.
- Wonderspaces – Through July 21st -If you have not had the opportunity to immerse yourself in Wonderspaces’ Point of View exhibits, be sure to get to Scottsdale Fashion Square before this installation moves on on July 21st. It is such an amazing and interactive experience.
- Scottsdale Spectacular Artwalk – July 11th – This 8 time a year Golden Palette Artwalk is put on by the Scottsdale Gallery Association. Starting at 6:30, stroll through various galleries while enjoying refreshments and snacks. The theme of this one is Summer Spectacular, so be ready for cool treats, a tropical vibe and live music.
- Painting Class at As You Wish Pottery – July 12th – Feeling crafty? This class for beginners will walk you through how to paint a cute desert-themed coffee mug. If this date does not work for you, other instructional classes are held frequently.
- Winter in July at the Phoenix Zoo – July 13th – This always popular event is back! Even though temperatures are high, the Phoenix Zoo creates a winter wonderland (35 tons of snow and hourly “blizzards” for kids and adults to explore. Plus, the zoo residents will be getting some chilly treats.
- Foam Fundays at Desert Ridge – July 16th – Meet up at the Splash Pad and let the foam fun begin! Games, activities and lots of foam will be on hand.
- Beer ‘n Bingo at the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art – July 19th – Enjoy Bingo with a modern twist at the SMoCA. Snacks and a craft beer sample are available, as well as a cash bar. It is sure to be a fun evening!
- Kitten Yoga and Adoptions at Scottsdale Quarter – July 27th & July 28th – Kitten yoga kicks off on Saturday from 8:30 to 9:30 and all proceeds will go to the Arizona Animal Welfare League. Then, from 10AM to 3PM each day, there will be a Kitten Adoption pop-up event. Come find your newest adorable family member!
As always, these are just a few of the many things going on around the Valley. Feel free to add any in the comments!