– Scottsdale Events August 2019 –
- The Wiggles – August 5th – Grab the little ones and get ready to dance and sing along to The Wiggles, who will be accompanied by their friends Wags the Dog, Dorothy the Dinosaur and more! Wake up, Jeff! 🙂
- Book of Mormon – August 6th – 11th – This well-loved comedic musical will come to the ASU Gammage Theater and is sure to entertain.
- Elvis at the Musical Instrument Museum – August 10th – 11th – Over these two days, listen to Elvis’ music, learn more during talks about Elvis, watch Elvis movies, play his music and more. There will be things to do for all ages.
- Spamilton – An American Parody – Through August 11th – This comedic take on the Broadway blockbuster Hamilton will have you laughing out loud.
- Harlem Globetrotters – August 23rd – 24th– The highly entertaining and talented Harlem Globetrotters will be in town in August to delight and entertain.
- Kitten Yoga and Adoptions at Scottsdale Quarter – August 24th – Kitten yoga kicks off from 8:30 to 9:30 and all proceeds will go to the Arizona Animal Welfare League. Then, from 10AM to 4PM, there will be a Kitten Adoption pop-up event. Come find your newest adorable family member!
- Fitz’s Supper Club – August 26th – This amazing fundraiser hosted by Larry Fitzgerald is back at Dominick’s Steakhouse in Scottsdale Quarter. Raise money for the Larry Fitzgerald First Down Fund while being served dinner by Arizona Cardinals and other celebrities.
- Ringo Starr and his All Starr Band – August 26th – Spend an evening enjoying Starr’s and The Beatles’ unforgettable songs.
- The Rolling Stones – August 26th – Another musical powerhouse will be performing in the Valley in August. Their No Filter Tour will be coming to State Farm Stadium and is sure to be fantastic.
- Flashlight Tours at the DBG – Saturday Evenings through August 31st – Take advantage of the cooler evening temperatures and explore the Desert Botanical Garden at night. See nocturnal creatures and experience the desert after dark.
As always, this is just a partial list of things going on in and around the Valley during the month. Feel free to add any others in the comment section.