– Scottsdale Events in Late April –
Here is part two for things to do in and around Scottsdale in April. The first post covered early April, and now here are some ideas for the rest of the month.
- Bugs. BIG Bugs at the Phoenix Zoo – Through April 28th – This exhibit that features 21 enormous, animatronic bugs is almost at the end of its run. Be sure to visit the Zoo before the 28th to marvel at these big bugs!
- Wicked – Through May 5th – This popular adaptation with characters from the Wizard of Oz is at the ASU Gammage Theater.
- Electric Desert at the Desert Botanical Garden – Through May 12th – If you have not had a chance to experience Electric Desert, we highly recommend attending before it ends on May 12th. The desert becomes the backdrop for multi-sensory sound and light shows all over the garden.
- Nirvana Food and Wine Festival – April 24th – 28th – This multi-date event frequently sells out the different events offered due to its popularity. Local and celebrity chefs alike host tasting events, dinners and more.
- Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market – April 26th – 28th – This fun vintage market with live music will be back at WestWorld. Over 150 vendors and artisans will have their offerings for sale. Food trucks will also be there in case you need to fuel up.
- Harry Potter and The Phoenix Symphony – April 26th – 28th – Enjoy Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire on the screen while The Phoenix Symphony plays the live score.
- Canvas and Couture – April 27th – Taliesin West is hosting this event that benefits the Scottsdale Artists’ School. Enjoy lunch and drinks followed by an impressive fashion show.
- Larry Fitzgerald’s Celebrity Softball Game – April 27th – This is the 9th year this family-friendly event will be taking place, Larry and celebrity friends will be on site for autographs and what is sure to be an entertaining softball game. Bring canned food to donate and be entered for prizes. A separate VIP party after the game will also take place.
This is only a small list of things going on around the Valley. Feel free to add any others in the comments.