– NCounter – Breakfast, Brunch & Lunch –
We recently popped into NCounter for our first visit and have now added it to our places we plan to dine at often. NCounter’s tagline is “Brunch All Day” and on that front, it does not disappoint!
The menu is quite extensive so it took us a couple of minutes to figure out what to order. You can go as healthy or as decadent as you want. Then you simply place your order at the counter and are given a marker to bring to your table.
We chose three very different items to try.
- On the decadent side, we went with the Red Velvet Waffles. (Note: The Food Network voted NCounter’s waffles the best in Arizona.) When you order waffles, pancakes or french toast, there are several add ons to customize your order with. They include fruit, whipped cream, chocolate chips, nuts and more. We opted for some fruit, chocolate chips and whipped cream, which was more like frosting. They were tasty!
- We also ordered the Farmers Market Benedict, which is a vegetarian version of Eggs Benedict and comes with spinach, tomato and avocado. It was delicious and came with perfectly cooked and seasoned grilled potatoes.
- The final thing we ordered was the Original Chop Salad, which is a play on the Stetson Chop Salad that you could get at Cowboy Ciao. There are a few differences, but it was great and it was a very generous portion.
As I mentioned, the menu is quite extensive and there are so many things to choose from, including:
- Oats and Granola
- Griddle Items – Including waffles, pancakes and french toast
- Many types of Benedicts
- Breakfast Sandwiches
- Soups and Salads
- Sautes – Which are the potatoes topped with veggies and eggs
- Hot and cold sandwiches
Since NCounter celebrates all things brunch, it also has a full bar that features several types of mimosas and bloody marys as well as some other favorite brunch cocktails. We did not partake on that day, but plan to try out some of the offerings on a future date.
We were all very happy with our orders and the food was outstanding. We plan to be back very soon.
7000 E. Mayo Blvd. Suite 1032
Phoenix, AZ 85054
– Mayo Blvd & Scottsdale Road (Other locations in Tempe and Downtown Phoenix)
– Open Daily from 7AM to 3PM