– Scottsdale Events November 2017 –
It is hard to believe November is here again and that we are close to wrapping up 2017! Now that the weather is cooler, it is the perfect time to enjoy outdoor events.
Here is a collection of things going on in and around Scottsdale during the month of November.
- Arizona Fall League – Through November 18th – Not quite ready to give up baseball for the year? Come see the end of the Arizona Fall League’s season. Watch top prospects play under the Scottsdale sun.
- Scottsdale Dia de los Muertos – November 2nd – The Old Adobe Mission will be hosting this wonderful and visually beautiful event. The exhibition kicks off with a party on November 2nd when the altars and art will be unveiled. From there, there will be arts and crafts, live music, storytelling and more. The altars and art will remain on display through November 5th.
- Scottsdale International Film Festival – November 2nd – 6th – The 17th annual international film festival kicks off at the Harkins Shea theater on November 2nd. Over 30 movies of various genres will be screened.
- Carefree Art & Wine Festival – November 3rd – 5th – This is a favorite of mine. Downtown Carefree is transformed into a fantastic outdoor gallery featuring over 165 artists’ work. And, if you are in the mood for some wine while you enjoy the art, simply purchase your memorial glass that comes with several tasting tickets.
- Wild West Days in Cave Creek – November 3rd – 5th – Cave Creek also has an incredibly fun weekend planned. Wild West Days are back and with them come the Wild West Parade and lots of fun events for grown-ups and kids alike.
- AZCentral’s Food & Wine Experience – November 4th – 5th – Martha Stewart is the headliner for this year’s event at the Salt River Fields. The two days will be packed with food, wine, exciting panels and lots of cooking demonstrations.
- Bentley Scottsdale Polo Championships – November 11th & 12th – Now back for its 7th year, the Polo Championships and Polo Party are back. Enjoy two days of exciting polo matches, plus a Barrett Jackson preview area, a canine fashion show, skydivers and so much more.
- Illumination Symphony of Light – November 15th – January 14th – Get into the festive spirit with this 25-minute drive-through incredible light display timed to music. Once you have gone through, feel free to park and visit the other displays and get a bite to eat.
- ArtFest of Scottsdale – November 18th & 19th – Scottsdale Civic Center Plaza will be packed with incredible artists over this weekend. In its 24th year, there will be over 180 artists in attendance and two music stages. This free event is also dog-friendly.
- Zoo Lights at the Phoenix Zoo – November 22nd – January 14th – The holiday season gets underway at the Phoenix Zoo at the end of the month. Stroll through millions of twinkling lights and watch the snow fall every night at 7PM.
- Las Noches de las Luminarias – November 24th- December 30th (Select dates) – This lovely event at the Desert Botanical Garden will be back. Stroll through the garden among 8,000 luminarias. Each night there will be 10 different musical acts performing. There is also food and beverage for purchase.
November is shaping up to be a great month. As always, if you have a local event you want to add, feel free to add it in the comments section.
Disclaimer: All event times and details subject to change. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.