– Virtu Honest Craft in Scottsdale –
A while back, I had a chance to post about the great first meal I had at Virtu Honest Craft. Recently, I was able to try out their brunch offerings and had an equally wonderful experience.
If you are not familiar with Virtu Scottsdale, it is an award-winning restaurant within the Bespoke Inn Bed and Breakfast, located in Old Town Scottsdale. The restaurant has been recognized by the James Beard Foundation and was deemed as one of the Best New Restaurants by Esquire Magazine when in launched in 2013.
Virtu features indoor and patio dining and since it was such a beautiful morning, we chose to eat on the patio. The brunch menu has a good selection of traditional breakfast fare and lunch fare, all with a creative twist. The menu changes frequently, but you can expect to see crepes and/or pancakes, sandwiches, salads pasta options and more.
On that morning, we had three very different, but equally excellent meals.
- The first was a Classic Crepe filled with gruyere and ham and topped with two eggs, mornay sauce and chives. It was delicious.
- The second was a nice blend of sweet and savory – Lemon Ricotta Pancakes that came with a black pepper, grape marmalade, pistachios and whipped cream.
- The final item came highly recommended and it was a Pork Ragu with a mascarpone polenta, fried eggs, a green salsa and toast.
All three items were amazing and we had fun sharing from each others’ plates.
In addition to the food menu, they have some fun brunch cocktails and wine.
If you have not had a chance to try Virtu yet, I highly recommend it. It is a true gem withing the great Scottsdale dining scene and every time we have been there, we have had an outstanding meal.
Virtu Honest Craft
3701 North Marshall Way
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
– Brunch and Dinner served daily
FUN TIP: If you are visiting Scottsdale or have not been there yet, Scottsdale’s Museum of the West is on the next block. You can make a day or evening of it!