– Scottsdale Area Events – Late May 2015 –
Here is a collection of more things to do in and around Scottsdale in May and beyond.
– Now through September 16th – Arizona United Soccer Club at Scottsdale Stadium – Want to see some incredible soccer this summer? Be sure to head over to the Scottsdale Stadium to watch Arizona’s only professional soccer team play against teams from all over the country.
– May through July 5th – Free Concerts at the McCormick Stillman Railroad Park– Every Sunday evening, head over to the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park for free concerts that cover everything from rock, to country, to retro 80’s and more,
– May 13 through October (Every other Wednesday)- Arizona History Dinners at Cartwright’s in Cave Creek – Celebrating the fifth year of these popular dinners, enjoy learning about Arizona’s fascinating history while enjoying a meal inspired by the topic of the evening.
May 15 – 25- Arizona Restaurant Week – This is one of my favorite annual events. Over 100 top local restaurants will participate and offer special prix fixe menus. Make your reservations now and explore some new
– May 16-17 – 50th Annual Jerome Home and Building Tour – Hop in the car and take a road trip to Jerome to
explore and tour Jerome’s historic and noteworthy homes.
– May 23-25 – Butterfly Wonderland 2nd Anniversary Party – Come celebrate two years in Scottsdale with live music, food trucks, children’s games and entertainment and more.
– May 24th – Bette Midler Live in Concert – She will be bringing her Divine Intervention Tour at the US Airways Center and will be sharing her classics as well as some new work.
– May 29th – The Joy of Sextets – Billed as “opera as you have never seen it before,” this event in Carefree is sure to be a crowd pleaser. Nine professional singers and a professional pianist will collaborate and perform songs from many different time periods and styles.
– May 30th – AJ’s Summer Wine Spectacular Tasting Event – This event will take place during the afternoon of May 30th at the Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts. Over 40 wines will be available to sample and AJ’s will be providing small bites to accompany the wine. Proceeds will benefit the Center as well as the Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art.
These are just a few of the large number of things going on around Scottsdale in late May. If you have other events you would like to add, please do so via the comment section.
To see the event list for early May, simply click here.