– Where to Shop in Scottsdale AZ : Scottsdale Marketplace –
I had the pleasure of spending some time at the Scottsdale Marketplace recently, perusing the huge variety of offerings.
If you are not familiar with the Scottsdale Marketplace, it is a large space that has mini-stores within it featuring wares from dozens of different upscale vendors. Currently, there are over thirty-five showrooms within the marketplace and you can find new items as well as resale, repurposed and antique goods for your home and garden. There are also quite a few vendors that sell jewelry and clothing items.
Styles range across the board and there is truly something for every taste. You will find showrooms offering anything from traditional, to Art Deco, to antique, to shabby chic, to modern organic, to contemporary and more.
Some of the items you will find there include:
– Furniture & Furnishings – Beds, dining sets, chairs, armoires, shelving units, and more.
– Home Decor & Accessories– Bedding and pillows, candles, linens, china and silver, books, florals, decorative items, seasonal items.
– Jewelry – Fine jewelry and costume jewelry.
– Hair Accessories
– Vintage Clothing Items – Coats, shawls, wraps and more.
– Garden Accessories & Items
– Children’s Decor and Toys
– Gifts – A large number of items that make great gifts and note cards.
On the day we were there, I really enjoyed leisurely walking through and looking at all of the various offerings and treasures. Besides picking out items that would look great in my home someday, I also picked up a few unique and one-of-a kind gifts for friends. Overall, it was great time spent and I cannot wait to go back and see what new items are in stock.
6310 N. Scottsdale Road
– Southwest corner of Lincoln Drive and Scottsdale Road
– Open Monday – Saturday 10am -6pm | Sundays from Noon- 5pm