– Scottsdale Events August 2022 –
- Summer Fridays at Scottsdale Quarter – August 5th and 12th – From 10AM to 11AM, Scottsdale Quarter will be hosting a themed party for the little ones. The last two of the summer are themed “Aloha Friday” and “Wild & Free.”
- Hot Wheels Monster Truck Live – August 6th – 7th – Your beloved Hot Wheels are now full-sized and have been converted into monster trucks. This family-friendly event will take place at the Gila River Arena.
- Experience India at the Musical Instrument Museum – August 13th – 14th – Over the course of two days, come experience Indian music and learn more about the country and its people via the cultural demonstrations.
- PHOENIX Magazine’s 2022 Best Fest – August 13th – Celebrate with some of Phoenix’s “best”- rated food and drink purveyors. In addition to tasty eats and beverages, there will be karaoke, escape rooms, animal adoptions and more. (This event is for 21 and up only.)
- Fine Art Fridays at Desert Ridge – August 19th – Fine Art Fridays will feature the work of over ten artists. You can stroll and enjoy the art (which is available for sale), watch some of the artists work, as well as listen to live music and enjoy the outdoor bar.
- The Australian Pink Floyd Show – August 21st – The concert will take place at the Chandler Center for the Arts. During the evening, you will be hearing your favorite hits from all of the stages of Pink Floyd’s prolific music catalog.
- Sunday Sweat with Nike – August 23rd – This free 50 minute mat pilates class at Desert Ridge will take place in the courtyard outside of Barnes and Noble. Make sure to bring your own mat!
- Flashlight Tours at the DBG – Saturday Evenings through September 3rd – Take advantage of the cooler evening temperatures and explore the Desert Botanical Garden at night. See nocturnal creatures and experience the desert after dark. And if you are looking for another fun event, Sonoran Sippin is coming up on August 26th. There will be live music, a welcome beverage, and lots of areas of the garden to explore.
As always, this is just a partial list of things going on in and around the Valley during the month. Feel free to add any others in the comment section.