- Have you been dreaming about purchasing a new home, but have your current home to sell?
- Are you concerned about being on the hook for two mortgages if your home does not sell?
- Does the thought of having your home “showing ready” and having people go through your house stress you out?
- Do you have home projects that need to be done before you sell, but lack the money to fund them?
If any of these sound familiar, the Knock Home Swap program may be a great fit for you.
In a nutshell, Knock will get you fully pre-approved for a loan so that you can write an offer and purchase your new home without the contingency of having to sell your home first. And, Knock will pay the mortgage on your old home so that you only have one mortgage payment per month. Once you are settled in your new place, you can list your old home and they can even advance you up to $25K to make improvements so that your home will sell for a higher price.
The TLDR version: Knock can help you buy a new home before you sell your current one…
The video below walks you though how it works.
How the Knock Home Swap Program Works
Simply put, the Knock Home Swap program removes uncertainty and hassle of trying to sell before you buy.
There are a few other details you need to know:
- Not all homes will qualify for the program.
- Any loans and advances will need to be paid back.
- Knock does charge a fee for its services on top of any commissions you will be paying your Realtor.
If this sounds interesting to you, Joyce Tawes, the team lead for Live Better in Scottsdale is a Knock Certified agent and she can answer any questions you may have and send you additional information with a lot more detail on how the program works. Feel free to call/text her at (480) 209-7843 or send her an email.