March is here! The weather is getting warmer and with that, more events are happening in Scottsdale and around the Valley.
Here are some ideas for things to do in and around Scottsdale for the month of March.
- Spring Training – Now through March 30th – Spring Training is underway! Come see your favorite teams compete all over the Valley.
- Scottsdale Arts Festival – March 12th – March 14th – This wonderful outdoor event features talented artists, music and food at the Scottsdale Civic Center Park.
- Carefree Fine Art Festival – March 12th – March 14th – Back for its 26th year, this festival is a fun way to spend a day enjoying beautiful art. Over 160 artists will have their work on display this year.
- Spring Plant Sale at the Desert Botanical Garden – March 19th – March 28th – Come stock up on desert plants at this annual sale. Tickets are not required for the sale, but are required for entrance into the garden. (Members Only Days – March 19th & 26th.)
- Barrett-Jackson Auction – March 20th – March 27th – Barrett-Jackson is back! While the live auction we have seen in the past will not be taking place this year, there are still several events and exhibitions you can experience.
- Arizona Fine Art Expo – Now – March 28th – This beloved Fine Art Expo is back again at Scottsdale Road and Jomax. Come explore 124 art studios in an open-air tent.
- Celebration of Fine Art – Now – March 28th – This other beloved art show is also back. Watch 100 artists as they create unique and interesting art.
- Mini Golf at Desert Ridge – Now – March 21st (Weekends) – Have some fun on the 9-hole, neon-lit course. Also, check out the calendar for live music and other events.
- Schnepf Farms Agritainment Park – Thursdays through Sundays Until April 25th – Ride some rides, play mini-golf and eat some tasty food at this family-friendly event going on through April.
- Phoenix Art Museum – The Phoenix Art Museum has several very interesting exhibitions going on right now, including printmaking and fashion + art.
- Junk In The Trunk Pop-Up at Scottsdale Quarter – This popular market pop-up is back at Scottsdale Quarter for a limited run. Even though the full-fledged market will not be back until April, you can get your fix for now.
As always, if you have other events going on that you would like to highlight, please feel free to add them to the comment section.
Disclaimer: Please check with the event venue to make sure the event is happening as scheduled. Some of these events require a paid ticket and may have safety restrictions in place.