– Luxury Condo Sales in Scottsdale and Phoenix – October 2019 –
The luxury condo market in Scottsdale and Phoenix posted a strong month of sales and sales activity. Five luxury condos sold and there were healthy numbers in the pending pipeline.
We are including all condos with list prices in excess of $1 million in this report.
ACTIVE LISTINGS AT THE END OF OCTOBER
We have added eleven additional condos to the local inventory since the end of August. Scottsdale led the charge with five additions during October.
Scottsdale was home to thirty-four luxury condos and Phoenix had the remaining eighteen condos.
- The most expensive condo for sale has held this spot for a few months. Located in The Residences at 2211 Camelback, it has five bedrooms, five and one-half bathrooms, views in all directions and 4,586 square feet. It was on the market for $2,995,000.
- The least expensive luxury condo has also held this spot for the last couple of months It is a two bedroom and bathroom with 1,663 square feet in Optima Kierland. Its asking price was $1,019,000.
UCB* LUXURY CONDO SALES IN SCOTTSDALE AND PHOENIX
There were five homes in UCB status at the end of the month.
UCB Condos in Scottsdale
- Main Street Place in Old Town had one UCB. It was a two bedroom, two and one-half bathroom top unit with 2,472 square feet and a large deck. It was on the market for $1,175,000.
- Icon at Silverleaf had the second UCB. This 2,760 square foot unit came with two bedrooms and two and one-half bathrooms. The asking price was $1,764,000.
- The final UCB in Scottsdale was at Optima Camelview. This unit had 3,347 square feet, three bedrooms and two and one-half bathrooms. It was on the market for $2,200,000.
UCB Condos in Phoenix
- The first UCB in Phoenix was located in The Residences at 2211 Camelback. It had three bedrooms, three bathrooms and 3,000 square feet. It was listed for $1,275,000.
- The second was in Esplanade Place. It had three bedrooms, three bathrooms and 2,978 square feet. It was on the market for $1,375,000.
*UCB status means a condo has an accepted contract, but that the seller has requested that they accept backup offers. Most times you will see this status when the contract is in the inspection/due diligence period.
PENDING LUXURY CONDO SALES IN SCOTTSDALE AND PHOENIX
There were four condos in pending status at the end of October.
- All three of the pendings in Scottsdale were located in the new Optima Kierland community.
- Two bedrooms and two and one-half bathrooms with 1,956 square feet. It was listed for $1,750,000.
- Three bedrooms and bathrooms with 2,018 square feet. It was on the market for $1,939,000.
- Three bedrooms and bathrooms with 2,704 square feet. It was listed for $2,080,000.
- The final pending sale was in Phoenix and located in Esplanade Place. It had three bedrooms, four bathrooms and 4,286 square feet. Its asking price was $2,000,000.
LUXURY CONDO SALES IN SCOTTSDALE AND PHOENIX
October ended the month with five luxury condo sales. Three were in Scottsdale and two were in Phoenix.
Scottsdale Luxury Condo Sales
- Optima Kierland had one sale. The unit had three bedrooms and bathrooms and 1,718 square feet. It was listed for $1,799,995 and sold for $1,625,000.
- Icon at Silverleaf had a single sale. The condo had two bedrooms, two and one-half bathrooms and 2,746 square feet. It was listed for $1,545,000 and sold for $1,475,000.
- The Mark had the third sale in October. This penthouse came with three bedrooms, three and one-half bathrooms and 3,552 square feet. It was on the market for $1,895,000 and sold for $1,600,000.
Phoenix Luxury Condo Sales
- 2 Biltmore Estates had a single sale. This unit had three bedrooms, three and one-half bathrooms and 3,892 square feet. It was on the market for $1,845,000 and sold for $1,795,000.
- The final sale of the month in Phoenix was at The Residences at 2211 Camelback. This condo had two bedrooms, three bathrooms and 2,980 square feet. It was on the market for $1,425,000 and sold for $1,300,000.
Disclaimer: Days on market figures are cumulative days on market. Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Data and information were pulled from the Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) as of 11/1/2019 and can change at any time. The analysis looks at resale luxury condos in Scottsdale and Phoenix over the past 12 months. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. There may be new condo inventory in these figures if the developer is using the MLS to market its homes. This post represents the opinion of the author. No warranties express or implied.
Copyright © 2019 Heather Tawes Nelson | Joyce Tawes