– Scottsdale Events in Late March –
The number of events and things to do tend to pick up in March, so I have split this month’s post into two posts. (See Early March Events in Scottsdale here.)
Here is a sampling of things coming up during the last part of the month.
- Amaluna – March 15th – April 14th – Are you a fan of Cirque du Soleil? If so, they are back with a new production under the big tent.
- Star Wars – A New Hope – March 15th – 17th – The Phoenix Symphony will be performing the live score to the popular Star Wars episode.
- Spring Plant Sale at the Desert Botanical Garden – March 16th – 17th – The DBG is hosting its annual plant sale with over 30,000 plants. Admission to the sale is free.
- Cave Creek Rodeo Days – March 16th – 24th – While Cave Creek is always fun to visit and explore, it really comes alive during Cave Creek rodeo days. Besides the rodeo, there will be a parade, mutton bustin’ as well as a golf tournament.
- International Sportsmen’s Expo – March 21st – 24th – Love the outdoors and exploring nature? Head over to WestWorld to see all things outdoors, including boats, RVs, ATVs, fishing gear and more.
- Burger Battle at the Waterfront – March 22nd – This is going to be the ultimate burger smackdown. Taste samples of 17 different burgers going for the win. Add to that fries and shakes and call it a delicious evening.
- Celebrity Fight Night – March 23rd – For over 20 years, this event has raised lots of money for deserving charities fighting things like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson. This year, Barry Manilow is headlining and it should be an evening you will not forget.
- Alvin Ailey American Dance Theater – March 29th – 30th – This world-renowned troupe will be in town for two dynamic performances.
- Michael Buble – March 29th – Michael Buble will be in town performing popular standards with his unforgettable voice.
As always, this is just a small number of the things going on in and around Scottsdale in late March. Feel free to add other events to the comments section.