– City of Scottsdale Maps –
If you had not had a chance to peruse the City of Scottsdale’s website recently, I highly suggest you take a couple of minutes to do so. It is jam-packed with helpful information for residents, businesses and visitors. I actually touched on how much relevant information I found on the site last year and wrote a post about it.
In this post, I wanted to talk specifically about the Scottsdale Maps Page and what you can find on it.
There are eight interactive maps offered and I will touch briefly on each one.
- City Services and Schools – Here you can enter your address or an address of a home you may be considering and you will then see a list of helpful information such as trash and recycling pick-up days, your school district, your water provider and your congressional and legislative districts.
- Public Amenities – Here you can easily locate Scottsdale parks, entrances to trailheads, find out where the libraries are located and more. It also lists all of Scottsdale’s fire stations.
- Historical Aerials – This is a great aerial view of Scottsdale where you can zoom in to explore.
- My Neighborhood – This is another map where you enter your address or the address of a property of interest. Colored push pins will show you and plans under review, code updates and/or code violations in the area.
- Parcel Information – This one shows parcel boundaries and zoning for a particular address.
- Crime Maps – This is a third-party map that shows any criminal activity in an area. You can sort and drill down to get more specific information.
- Free Trolley & Parking – Old Town is one of the best parts of Scottsdale and is quite popular. This map shows you were you can find public parking as well as shows you the route for the Free Trolley service Scottsdale offers.
- Traffic Restrictions – This is just what you would expect. This map highlights areas where there are closures and construction projects.
And below these eight interactive maps are links to even more great information like bike trail maps, environmentally sensitive areas and so much more.
This section of the website is a great resource!