– The Country Club at DC Ranch’s Newest Expansion Is Open – Spring 2019 –
The Country Club at DC Ranch launched a new $8.5 million addition as of Spring 2019 and the members love it.
The Country Club is already well-known for offering wonderful amenities to its members and these newest additions are no exception.
The expansion consists of many new and exciting elements, including:
- The biggest and most exciting part of this project is the Fitness Building. A new multi-level 12,000 square foot health and wellness center is underway. This amazing new addition will include an expanded fitness center with group workout facilities and a golf performance area, kids clubs, locker rooms and more.
- Casual Living – This new dining option will offer up a more casual feel and fare and will overlook the pool, (which is also being remodeled as part of the update.) The poolside kitchen is undergoing an expansion and there will be a poolside bar as well.
- For members with children or grandchildren, The Country Club is are also expanding the Kids’ Corral and adding a Tween Room.
- Golf members will enjoy the upcoming updates to the course, offerings and facilities. As mentioned above, the new fitness center will house a golf performance area. In addition, they are going to be making updates to the golf practice facility as well as making some small improvements to the golf course.
- Clubhouse Kitchen Expansion – The kitchen space for the main clubhouse will be expanded by about 600 square feet, allowing more room for additional equipment and capacity, including a pastry shop.
There are even more changes coming with this expansive project, but these are some of the highlights. The Country Club at DC Ranch has always been a fantastic asset to North Scottsdale and these new facilities and changes will make it even better.
Want to know more about the project and membership options? Please feel free to contact us.
Want to learn more about DC Ranch and all that it offers? Visit our DC Ranch page.
Homes for sale in DC Ranch
Disclaimer: Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.