– Luxury Condo Sales in Scottsdale and Phoenix – March 2018 –
Here is the March 2018 report that covers luxury condo sales activity in Scottsdale and Phoenix. For the purposes of this report, I am including condos with list prices of $1 million or above.
ACTIVE LISTINGS AT THE END OF MARCH
At the end of March, there were fifty-six luxury condos on the market. Of them, thirty-four were located in Scottsdale and the remaining twenty-two were located in Phoenix.
Both the highest and lowest priced condos for sale are carryovers from previous months.
The highest priced condo was located in the Plaza Lofts at Kierland. It is a 4,059 square foot penthouse with three bedrooms and three and one-half bathrooms. It was on the market for $3,175,000.
The lowest priced condo was located in Optima Camelview. It is a 2,200 square foot unit with three bedrooms and two bathrooms. It was on the market for $1,049,000.
UCB* LUXURY CONDO SALES IN SCOTTSDALE AND PHOENIX
The month ended with two condos in UCB status. Both of the condos are located in Scottsdale and both have been in UCB status for a while.
- The first condo was in Main Street Place, a new community in Old Town that is being built. This unit was listed for $1,265,000 and had two bedrooms, two and one-half bathrooms and 2,345 square feet.
- The second condo was located in Safari Drive. This penthouse unit was listed for $1,399,999 and had two bedrooms and two and one-half bathrooms.
*UCB status means a condo has an accepted contract, but that the seller has requested that they accept backup offers. Most times you will see this status when the contract is in the inspection/due diligence period.
PENDING LUXURY CONDO SALES IN SCOTTSDALE AND PHOENIX
All of the pending sales at the end of March were located in Scottsdale. There were eight total.
Pending Condos in Scottsdale
- Ones Main Street Place condo is still under construction. It was listed for $1,975,000 and had 3,563 square feet, three bedrooms and three and one-half bathrooms.
- The Enclave at the Borgata had one of the pendings. The condo came with three bedrooms, three and one-half bathrooms and 3,016 square feet. It was on the market for $1,450,000.
- Scottsdale Waterfront Residences had a single pending sale. This home was a two bedroom, two and one-half bathroom unit with 2,227 square feet. It was listed for $1,399,000.
- Optima Kierland, is currently building out and had two pending sales from previous months,. The first was a three bed and bath home with 1,706 square feet. It was listed for $1,075,000. The second was a two bedroom, two and one-half bath unit with 2,283 square feet. It was listed got $1,653,000.
- Optima Camelview had a new pending sale. Listed for $1,195,000, the condo had three bedrooms, two bathrooms and 2,090 square feet.
- Plaza Lofts at Kierland also had a pending sale. This 2,046 square foot home had two bedrooms and two and one-half bathrooms and was on the market for $1,450,000.
- The final pending sale in March is in a brand new community and this is the first pending sale to make this report. ICON is a luxury condo community being developed in Silverleaf. This pending sale was for a three bedroom, three and one half bathroom home with 3,170 square feet. It was listed for $2,174,000.
LUXURY CONDO SALES IN SCOTTSDALE AND PHOENIX
There were four sales of luxury condos in March, with most of them coming from Scottsdale.
Scottsdale Luxury Condo Sales
- Optima Kierland had a single sale. It was a two bedroom, two and one-half bathroom home with 2,162 square feet. It had been listed for $1,850,000 and sold for $1,780,000.
- Scottsdale Waterfront Residences had a sale as well. It was a two bedroom and bathroom unit with 1,780 square feet. It had been on the market for $1,100,000 and sold for $1,060,000.
- The final sale in March was in Optima Camelview. It was a three bedroom, three and one-half bathroom home with 3,233 square feet. The list price was $1,800,000 and it ultimately sold for $1,600,000.
Phoenix Luxury Condo Sales
- This condo at Portland on the Park had two bedrooms, three bathrooms and 2,105 square feet. It had been listed for $1,250,000 and sold for list price.
Disclaimer: Days on market figures are cumulative days on market. Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Data and information were pulled from the Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) as of 4/1/2018 and can change at any time. The analysis looks at resale luxury condos in Scottsdale and Phoenix over the past 12 months. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. There may be new condo inventory in these figures if the developer is using the MLS to market its homes. This post represents the opinion of the author. No warranties express or implied.
Copyright © 2018 Heather Tawes Nelson | Joyce Tawes