– June 2017 Events in Scottsdale –
Even though June and the heat of summer are almost here, there are still plenty of events going on in and around Scottsdale.
As always, this is just a partial list of things to do. Please feel free to add any other events to the comments section!
- “Bite Nite” at Westin Kierland – June 3rd – Enjoy wonderful food while supporting the ALS Arizona Chapter. Chefs will showcase their food while patrons can enjoy the live and silent acutions as well as live entertainment.
- Cars 3 “Road to the Races” – June 3rd and 4th – Cars fans will delight at the life-size characters from Cars 3, including Lightning McQueen. The event will take place at Desert Ridge in North Phoenix.
- Mighty Mud Mania – June 10th – It is back! This popular event hosted by the City of Scottsdale lets people of all ages play in the mud for the day. There will be mud pits, obstacle courses and more. Be sure to bring canned goods to donate to the Vista del Camino Food Bank.
- The Leukemia and Lymphoma Charity Gala at Talking Stick – June 10th – This fundraiser for local children impacted by these diseases will sure to be fun. There will be dinner and dancing as well as a live auction. Plus, the Man and Woman of the Year will be announced following a ten-week fundraising challenge.
- “Move – Beyond – Live on Tour” – June 10th – Julianne and Derek Hough will be in town with their spectacular new production featuring dance and music.
- Chicago and the Doobie Brothers– June 11th– Two perennial favorites are touring together and will be at the Ak Chin Pavillion. Sing along to their greatest hits.
- Backyard Games Day at Westworld – June 17th– This full day of indoor fun promises to be a great time for all. Play backyard games, jump on inflatables, listen to the DJ or adopt a new pet! Plus, the Arizona State Cornhole Championships will be battled out. Kids under 12 get in free.
- Santana – June 30th – Santana will be back in Phoenix at the Ak Chin Pavillion to close out the month. Sit back and enjoy and evening full of hits and new sounds.
- Desert Botanical Garden’s Music in the Garden – Each Friday in June – This popular music series continues into June with live performances every Friday night at 7:30.