– Luxury Condo Sales in Scottsdale and Phoenix – June 2015 –
Phoenix and Scottsdale luxury condo sales had another decent month in June.
This analysis covers the sales of local luxury condos over the past month. I am defining the luxury price point as an asking price of over $1 million.
ACTIVE LISTINGS AT THE END OF JUNE
Inventory was level between the two months at forty-three.
The highest priced condo on the market continued to be $3,500,000. This was a very unique offering that includes the entire top floor of a Downtown Scottsdale commercial building. The gutted space is around 8,500 square feet.
The lowest priced luxury condo on the market was also a carryover from the previous month. This condo was listed for $1,000,000 and was in The Landmark in North Scottsdale.
PENDING LUXURY CONDO SALES IN SCOTTSDALE AND PHOENIX
At the end of the month, four luxury condos were in pending status. Three of these were in Phoenix and the last one was in Scottsdale.
Scottsdale Pending Sales
- The single pending sale was a carryover from May. This unit was located in the Scottsdale Waterfront Residences and came with 1,788 square feet, two bedrooms and two bathrooms At time of contract, the asking price was $1,075,000.
Phoenix Pending Sales
All three of Phoenix’s pending sales have been in this status for a couple of months.
- The first one is located in Portland on the Park. Its asking price was $1,031,500 for 1,646 square feet, two bedrooms and three bathrooms.
- Two Biltmore Estates was the site of the two other pending sales. Listed for $1,838,000, unit one came with 3,330 square feet, three bedrooms and three and one-half bathrooms. Listed for $2,588,000, unit two came with 4,877 square feet, three bedrooms and four and one-half bathrooms.
LUXURY CONDO SALES FOR JUNE 2015
Two luxury condos sold over the course of June.
- The first sale was in Scottsdale’s Optima Camelview Village. Coming in at 2,614 square feet with three bedrooms and two bathrooms, the sales price was $1,400,000. It had been on the market for $1,425,000.
- The second sale was in Phoenix’s Esplanade Place community. This condo had four bedrooms, three bathrooms and 3,350 square feet. It had been listed for $1,995,000 and sold for $1,8785,000.
The Scottsdale and Phoenix luxury condo market continued to plug along in June.
Disclaimer: Days on market figures are cumulative days on market. Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Data and information was pulled from the Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) as of 7/1/2015 and can change at any time. The analysis looks at resale luxury condos in Scottsdale and Phoenix over the past 12 months. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. There June be new condo inventory in these figures if the developer is using the MLS to market its homes. This post represents the opinion of the author. No warranties express or implied.
Copyright © 2015 Heather Tawes Nelson | Joyce Tawes