– High Street at City North Phoenix –
High Street in North Phoenix is in full swing. In the last month or so, several new businesses have opened and folks are really enjoying both the new and previous offerings. Plus, it regularly has incredibly fun local events.
High Street Dining
High Street has several restaurants, bars and other places for food and beverages.
On the fine dining end, you have Ocean Prime. Enjoy seafood, steak and more at this sleek establishment. Plus, they have a great patio for outdoor dining and drinks.
Are you a wine enthusiast? If so, be sure to head over to La Bocca Wine Bar & Urban Kitchen for some wine tasting and tasty Italian food and pizzas.
Other dining options include:
- Toby Keith’s I Love This Bar – Just opened
- Blue Martini – Vibrant bar scene with a smaller bites menu
- Kona Grill
- Mojo Yogurt
- Mellow Mushroom
- Firehouse Subs – Just opened
- Modern Margarita
High Street Entertainment and Things To Do
This is where High Street is excelling these days. It has become a destination for fun and creative ways to spend some time.
- Rick Bronson’s House of Comedy – This stand-up locale brings in some well-known comedians and entertainers.
- Me The Artist – This is a fun way to spend a few hours painting. An instructor will guide you through the process and you will leave with a personal masterpiece.
- Pinspiration – This is one place I want to explore. It recently opened and allows you to re-create all sorts of Pinterest projects by providing all of the supplies and none of the clean-up!
High Street Shopping
- Sprouts Farmers Market has just moved its headquarters into High Street and also launched the very first Sprouts Express Market. This smaller-scale market is perfect for quick grocery shopping and to-go items.
- 42 Saint – The upscale and fashion-forward brand has a shop at High Street.
- Almond Tree Wedding Boutique – Offering bridal gowns and so much more
- Tea2G0 – Coming soon – Will offer over 100 types of loose leaf tea.
High Street Personal Services
High Street is a great destination for personal care and grooming. They have many providers to help you look and feel your best.
- M3V Nail Bar – An upscale nail salon
- Primp and Blow – Get an amazing blowout and look your best.
- Barbershop Jack – Just opened – Get a modern experience in a classic barbershop setting.
- Aspire Salon & Spa – Offering cuts, color, straightening and more. Plus facial options.
- AZ Body Mechanics – Massage, fitness classes, sports rehab and chiropractic care.
For more information, please visit the High Street website.