– 2014 Home Sales in Scottsdale –
I pulled quarterly data for Scottsdale as a whole as well as for three North Scottsdale zip codes, 85262, 85255 and 85266.
Scottsdale Home Sales
Sales activity was more or less level throughout the year, with an uptick in Q2, which corresponds with the end of the local high season.
- The highest priced sale in Scottsdale in 2014 was a 15,000 square foot estate at Silverleaf. It had six bedrooms, eleven bathrooms and sold for $9,750,000.
- The lowest priced sale was $110,250. This was for a three bedroom, one and three-quarter bathroom home with 1,242 square feet.
Home Sales in Scottsdale Zip Code 85262
In this zip code, we saw sales activity that was a little heavier during the first half of the year (57%.) Q2 had the largest percentage of sales.
- The highest priced sale in 85262 in 2014 was for $6,500,000. This was an estate home in Estancia and it had five bedrooms, eleven bathrooms and 12,971 square feet.
- 85262’s lowest priced home sale was a three bedroom, two bathroom home in eastern Scottsdale. It had 2,118 square feet and sold for $287,000.
Home Sales in Scottsdale Zip Code 85255
The first quarter was a little slower for 85255, but things picked up in Q2, where 35% of the year’s sales took place. The last half of the year was level.
- The highest priced sale in 85255 in 2014 was the home in Silverleaf mentioned above that sold for $9,750,000.
- The lowest priced home sale was a two bedroom, two bathroom home in Silverado. It had 1,009 square feet and sold for $209,000.
Home Sales in Scottsdale Zip Code 85266
Home sales were pretty level throughout the year, with the exception of the increase in Q2 that we saw throughout the city.
- The highest priced home sale in 85266 was at The Boulders. It had four bedrooms, three and one-half bathrooms and 4,791 square feet. The sales price was $2,675,000.
- The lowest priced home sale was a two bedroom, two bathroom, 1,740 square foot home west of Scottsdale Road. It sold for $285,000.
Disclaimer: Due to rounding issues, columns may not add up to 100%. Data and information were pulled from the Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) as of 4/1/2014, 7/1/2014, 10/1/2014 and 1/1/2015 and can change at any time. The analysis looks at single-family resale homes for sale. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. This post represents the opinion of the author. No warranties express or implied.
Copyright © 2015 Heather Tawes Nelson | Joyce Tawes