– Cave Creek Arizona Events – Late 2014 –
Cave Creek is a wonderful community located to the north and east of Scottsdale and is home to some popular golf communities like Rancho Manana, Dove Valley Ranch and Tatum Ranch. Downtown Cave Creek is a great place to visit and to get the feel of a western town and it has an eclectic mix of stores, restaurants and bars.
Here are a few events in Cave Creek coming up in the next couple of months:
- October 11 – Hope for Horses Gala at the Carefree Conference Resort – This is the second year for Hope for Horses, a non-profit that rehabilitates, rescues and places horses in safe environments. The event features dinner, live and silent auctions and live entertainment.
- October 15-16 – The Taste of Cave Creek is back for another year. Head over to Stagecoach Village to sample items from over 25 local restaurants. Live music and various beverage tastings are also on tap.
- October 24-26 – The 6th Annual Stagecoach Fine Art and Wine Festival will be back in late October. Grab a glass of wine and peruse the works of many talented top local artists.
- October 29 – November 2 – 11th Annual Wild West Days kicks off on October 29th. This is an event we attend annually as there are so many fun and entertaining events going on over the five days. There will be a parade, pig races, rodeo events including bull riding, live music and so much more.
- November 21-23 and November 28-30 – Hidden in the Hills Studio Tour – This self-guided and free tour covers Cave Creek, Scottsdale and Carefree. Participants will be able to tour over 45 private artist’s studios showcasing 180 artists’ works.
- December 6 – The Cave Creek Luminaria Run will be back for the twelfth time. It is a 5K run or walk through the Cave Creek Regional Park. The path will be marked with lovely twinkling luminarias. There are also earlier races for smaller and bigger kids.
Feel free to add any other upcoming Cave Creek events in the comments section.