– Scottsdale Events for October 2014 –
It is hard to believe that September is already halfway complete and that October will be here shortly. But, with that in mind and thinking about the cooler temperatures to come, here are some upcoming events in Scottsdale and the surrounding areas.
- October 1 – The Eagles will be playing at the Gila River Arena, (the Jobing.com arena) in Glendale. The will be bringing their “History of the Eagles – Live in Concert” tour and will be in town for one night.
- October 11 – The Phoenix Zoo is holding its annual Rendez-Zoo event. This upscale fundraiser features food from top area restaurants as well as a seated dinner by the lake. Learn about the zoo initiatives, experience a preview of Zoo Lights and bid on auction items.
- October 15-16 – A Taste of Cave Creek is back. Head on up to Stagecoach Village in Cave Creek to enjoy food and drink from over twenty-five Cave Creek eateries. Enjoy live music as you enjoy the fresh air and good fun.
- October 17 – Taste of the Town at Scottsdale Quarter – Enjoy some of the Valley’s best food and drink as well as live music at this annual event. There will be a silent auction and proceeds benefit the Muscular Dystrophy Association.
- October 25-26 – The Polo Party is back for its fourth year at WestWorld and promises to be even bigger and better. In addition to exciting polo action, there will be food events, fashion shows, after parties and so much more.
- October 27 – November 2 – The Charles Schwab Cup returns to the Cochise Course at the Desert Mountain Golf Club. See top players battle it out for the title.
- October 29 – Jo London is teaming up with Jaguar for an event based on Jaguar’s new ad campaign “It’s Good To Be Bad.” From 6-10PM, come view the latest and greatest Jaguar models as well as enjoy some tasty food and drink.
- October 31 – November 2 – The Thunderbird Artists are back for the Carefree Fine Art & Wine Festival. Stroll through the Carefree Town Center and enjoy some wonderful art that includes paintings, sculptures, mixed media and more.
These are just a few of the many fun events coming up in Scottsdale and the surrounding areas. Feel free to add other events in the comment section.