Halloween is coming up again. And, as always, Mac Donald’s Ranch in Scottsdale is hosting its wonderful Pumpkin Patch Festival. Each year the Pumpkin Patch Festival gets bigger and better and this year does not disappoint. Open daily until 1PM on October 31st, the Pumpkin Patch and all of the great activities are available for you to enjoy in North Scottsdale.
While picking out the perfect pumpkin or two is always a lot of fun, there are also a ton of other things to do and experience while you are there…
- Hay Ride – Take an authentic hay ride out to the pumpkin patch. Once, you have selected your ideal pumpkin, hop back on for a return trip.
- Free Pony Rides – Let the little ones hop on and enjoy a supervised pony ride around the courtyard. (Just make sure to tip the handler for his/her time when the ride is over.)
- The expanded Petting Zoo is up and running. Get up close and personal with pigs, goats, miniature donkeys, rabbits and more.
- Hay Bale Maze– Have fun trying to find your way through the hay bale maze.
- Games for the Kids – Mac Donald’s Ranch has a large assortment of games and activities for the little ones.
- Live Music and Performances – On select days, enjoy live music in the shade of the ramada. And, on October 29th at 5PM, there will be a performance by the Rhythmic Expressions Dance Studio.
- Horseshoe pits – Have fun trying to go for a “ringer” as you compete with your friends and family.
- Visit the Snack Bar or Bring Lunch and spend the afternoon at the Ranch. There are picnic tables all over the grounds for you to use.
- Photo Opportunities Abound– There are great places all over Mac Donald’s Ranch where you can take some photos of the children and family. Whether you are sitting among the scarecrows on a hay bale or are “driving” a tractor, there are so many great locations to choose from.
Mac Donald’s Ranch
26540 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255-9343
– SW Corner of Jomax and Scottsdale Roads
– 5 Miles North of the Loop 101
Pumpkin Patch Festival
Through 1PM on October 31, 2011
Open Daily 9AM – 6PM
$8 Entry Fee – Children Under 1 are Free
Pumpkins Range from $4-$12