It is that time of year again. Scottsdale’s Mac Donald’s Ranch’s famous and fun Pumpkin Patch is open! Running from October 3rd through October 31st, the pumpkin patch will be open daily for you to enjoy.
While picking out a pumpkin is a lot of fun, there are also a ton of other things to do and see while you are there…
- If you are an animal lover, make sure to visit the Petting Zoo. There are pigs, goats, miniature donkeys, a miniature pony and more.
- Hay Ride – Take a fun ride on a carriage out to the pumpkin patch.
- Free Pony Rides – Let the little ones saddle up and enjoy a pony ride around the courtyard. (Just be sure to tip the handler when the ride is over.)
- Hay Bale Maze– Have fun negotiating a pathway through the hay bale maze.
- Sack Races – Grab a sack and race your friends and family.
- Horseshoe pits – Have fun trying to go for a “ringer”
- Bring lunch and make an afternoon of it – There are picnic tables for you to use if you want to pack a lunch and enjoy the weather.
Mac Donald’s Ranch
26540 N Scottsdale Rd
Scottsdale, AZ 85255-9343
– Jomax and Scottsdale Roads – 5 Miles North of the Loop 101
Pumpkin Patch Festival
October 3 – October 31, 2009
Open Daily 9AM – 6PM
$6 Entry Fee / $6 Pumpkins