Fresh from overwhelming success in Beverly Hills, California, Sprinkles Cupcakes has now opened a location in Scottsdale. Located on the northeast corner of Scottsdale Road and Camelback Road, across from the Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall, the store is in a prime location in the rapidly expanding and ever-more-chic Downtown Scottsdale.
Sprinkles Cupcakes have been featured on Oprah, The Today Show, Martha Stewart, the HBO series Entourage and many more shows. They come in over 20 flavors and are baked in small batches throughout the day to maintain peak freshness. In order to deliver the best quality, some of the flavors are only available on certain days of the week. A sampling of the delicious flavors includes:
- Ginger Lemon which is a spiced ginger cake with cream cheese frosting.
- Mocha which is a Belgian dark chocolate cake with rich mocha frosting.
- Coconut which is a combination of Madagascar Bourbon vanilla cake topped with coconut cream cheese frosting.
- Chai Latte which is a spiced chai tea cake with chai-vanilla frosting.
- Black and White, Cinnamon Sugar, Dark Chocolate, Red Velvet, Vanilla and Vanilla Chocolate are the flavors you will find daily in the store.
They do special orders for events like parties and weddings. Or, if you simply want to pre-order a dozen or more cupcakes, they just need 24 hours advance notice.
I have no doubt Sprinkles Cupcakes will be as much a success here in Scottsdale as it has been in Beverly Hills!
4501 N. Scottsdale Road, Scottsdale, AZ