– Scottsdale Area Events in February 2024 –
The high season in Scottsdale is always packed with fun events. February promises to live up to that statement.
- Old Town Scottsdale Western Week – Now – February 4th – This annual event offers so many things to do and experience. Watch the Hashknife Pony Express ride into town, cheer on the Parada del Sol Parade, experience the Arizona Indian Festival, and explore the many other fantastic events going on. Here is the calendar of events.
- Waterfront Fine Art & Wine Festival – February 2nd – February 4th – Old Town will be busy over this weekend! Stroll along the Scottsdale Waterfront and take in all of the incredible art for sale. Grab a glass of wine (or not!) and enjoy the day.
- Kierland Fine Arts & Wine Festival – February 3rd – 4th – Over 100 artists will be displaying their works at Kierland. In addition, you can purchase tickets to enjoy wine and beer tasting. Sip and stroll and enjoy the art and live entertainment.
- Waste Management Phoenix Open– February 8th – 11th – The “Greatest Show on Grass” returns! Some of the top golfers in the world along with up-and-coming talent will be playing over the course of the four days. If you want even more action, the pros will be doing practice rounds on the previous Monday and Tuesday, and there is free admission on those two days. If you are ready for more fun later in the day, head on over to the Birds Nest.
- Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show – February 15th – February 25th – The Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show is a signature annual event that has grown to over 2,000 horses. Daily competitions will let the breeders showcase their stunning horses. The event will also raise money for many excellent charities.
- Arizona Strong Beer Festival – February 17th – Head over to Salt River Fields to taste excellent some excellent craft beer. There will be food trucks and vendors as well. Sounds like a fun afternoon!
- consultation, hands-on workshops, vendors, food and so much more.
- Kathleen Madigan – February 17th – As one of the best comedians out there, Kathleen Madigan will be coming to the Talking Stick Resort with her Potluck Party Tour.
- Spring Training – Cactus League – First Game is February 24th – Baseball is returning! Go see your favorite teams play all over the Valley through March. Play ball!
- Marshall Tucker Band – February 24th – MTB will be performing at the Talking Stick Resort at the end of the month. Celebrating over 50 years together, they will be performing their beloved hits and more.
- Maricopa County Home Show – February 23rd – 25th – Marvel at all things “Home.” The Home Show will be back at the State Farm Arena. Explore hundreds of vendors’ offerings and learn from the experts as they give seminars from the stage.
- Botero at the Desert Botanical Garden – Through March 31st – Botero’s art is easily recognizable, and you can see it firsthand at the Desert Botanical Garden through March. There will also be Music in the Garden and Dog Days in the Garden on select dates.
Disclaimer: Events subject to change and may sell out. Please check directly with the venue to confirm details.