– Scottsdale Area Events July 2022 –
It is July already! Here are some things to do during the month.
- 4th of July 2022 – AZ Central has put together a great list of things to do over the long weekend. Here is the list – 4th of July events all over the Valley and beyond.
- Arizona Diamondbacks Games – Throughout July – The Diamondbacks have a busy month ahead with home games against the Giants, Rockies and Nationals.
- Craft Time at Pinspiration – Throughout July – Feeling crafty? Pinspiration offers a lot of different classes and projects you can participate in. Current projects include menu board decor, container boxes and more!
- Summer Fridays at Scottsdale Quarter – Friday Mornings – Every Friday from 10AM to 11AM, Scottsdale Quarter is hosting a different themed party for the little ones. And starting on July 15th through the end of the month, Scottsdale Quarter is sponsoring a School Supply Drive to benefit AZ Helping Hands.
- The Lion King – July 5th – 31st – The hugely successful Lion King is coming to ASU’s Gammage Theater this month. Follow Simba through his journey and the friends he meets along the way.
- Starship featuring Mickey Thomas – July 8th – Get ready to hear some hits not only from Starship, but Jefferson Starship as well at the Talking Stick Resort.
- Experience France at the Musical Instrument Museum – July 9th – 10th – Immerse yourself in all things France at the MIM. Besides musical performances, you can work on your French, create a rosette to wear and more.
- Free Foam Frenzy – July 9th -10th – Who doesn’t like a foam party? The Arizona Boardwalk is hosting a foam party both mornings for the little ones. There will also be water squirters, a fire truck that will help cool things down and more! And while you are there, head over to Butterfly Wonderland to see the Art in Bloom exhibition.
- Fine Art Fridays at Desert Ridge – July 15th – Fine Art Fridays will feature the work of over ten artists. You can stroll and enjoy the art (which is available for sale), watch some of the artists work, as well as listen to live music and enjoy the outdoor bar.
- Sip, Sweat and Shop – July 23rd – Start off your morning with yoga in the Quad at Scottsdale Quarter. Once your class is over, head over to Kendra Scott for mimosas and shopping. Registration required.
- Immersive Monet and The Impressionists – Opens July 29th – This new immersive experience will showcase works from Monet as well as Renoir, Degas and more. If you have not had a chance to experience an art show like this, it is definitely worth it.
As always, these are just a few of the many things going on around the Valley. Feel free to add any in the comments!