– Scottsdale Area Events in February 2019 –
The high season is upon us and some of our highest profile events are on deck. Read on to see what fun awaits in February in Scottsdale and around the Valley!
- Waste Management Open– January 28th – February 3rd – The “Greatest Show on Grass” is back! This has to be one of my favorite events of the year. Watch top golfers compete for the title. Big names like Phil Mickelson, Rickie Fowler and Bubba Watson will be there along with some seasons pros and up-and-coming talent. If you want to continue the fun after the matches, head on over to the Birds Nest.
- Parada Del Sol Events – February 8th – February 10th – This annual event will kick off on the 8th with the arrival of the Hashknife Pony Express riders arriving with the mail from Holbrook, a 200 mile journey on horseback. The Parada del Sol parade will take place the morning of the 9th and there will be a Trail’s End Festival that afternoon. The Arizona Indian Festival will take place on Saturday and Sunday.
- 8th Annual Waterfront Fine Art & Wine Festival – February 8th – February 10th – Over 125 artists will be out along the Scottsdale Waterfront with their artwork for sale. Grab a glass of wine and enjoy the stroll.
- Desert Foothills Library 10th Annual Gala – February 9th – This fundraiser will support Cave Creek’s charming library. There will be cocktails, a seated dinner, entertainment and auctions.
- Renaissance Festival – Weekends – February 9th – March 31st – Huzzah! The Renaissance Festival will be back with its costumes, jousts, knights, maidens and more! There are 14 stages showcasing various performers, a marketplace, themed weekends and plenty to eat.
- Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show – February 14th – February 24th – This year marks 64 years of this wonderful horse show. Almost 2,400 horses will be competing in the various events. There are also barn tours, pony rides, a petting zoo, shopping, arts and crafts and more!
- Spring Training – Cactus League – Starts February 23rd – Baseball fans will get to enjoy seeing their favorite teams play all over the Valley. The Scottsdale stadiums will host the Diamondbacks, the Giants and the Rockies. The twelve other MLS teams will be playing at other stadiums nearby.
- Old Town Farmers’ Market – Saturday mornings – Now in its 10th year, the Old Town Farmers’ Market has over 100 vendors selling fresh organic produce, flowers, specialty food items and more.
- McDowell Sonoran Conservancy Hikes and Bike Rides – Ongoing – Did you know the McDowell Sonoran Conservancy offers guided hikes and bike rides. Simply check the calendar for upcoming dates and get out there and enjoy Scottsdale’s amazing weather!
Disclaimer: Event times and dates may change. Please check with the event organizer.