– Scottsdale Events November 2018 –
Now that things have cooled off a little, Scottsdale’s social and cultural events have returned in force. November is chock-full of some great festivals, performances and more all over the Valley.
- Carefree Fine Art & Wine Festival – November 2nd – 4th – This is the 25th anniversary of this not-to-be-missed event in downtown Carefree. Stroll as you appreciate scores of original artworks by artists from all over while sampling various wines.
- AZ Barrels, Bottles & Brews – November 3rd– This new event celebrates spirits, wines and brews all made in Arizona. The event will take place at Salt River Fields and participants will get to sample a variety of these locally-made beverages.
- Dia de los Muertos – November 3rd – 4th – The Desert Botanical Gardens is hosting a two day Dia de los Muertos festival to celebrate the holiday. There will be music, dancing, crafts, shopping, storytelling and so much more.
- Wine and Food Experience – November 3rd- 4th – This event is brought to you by Martha Stewart and features celebrity chefs like Aaron Sanchez and Marcus Samuelsson. There will be food and beverage tastings, cooking classes, entertainment and so much more. It will take place at WestWorld of Scottsdale.
- Canal Convergence at the Scottsdale Waterfront – November 9th – 18th – This is another one of our favorite local events. The Scottsdale Waterfront becomes a surreal, outdoor art experience. Interact with the art, hear from artists and so much more. Admission is free.
- Chilies and Chocolate Festival – November 9th – 11th – The Desert Botanical Gardens is hosting another fun event with the Chiles and Chocolate festival. Sample and purchase chocolates, salsas and chile dishes from Arizona businesses. There will also be music and performances throughout.
- Scottsdale Polo Championships – November 10th – 11th – The Polo Party is back and bigger and better than ever this year! In addition to thrilling polo action, there will be rugby tournaments, performances by The Phoenix Symphony and bagpipers, luxury automobiles, a wine and cheese tasting tent and so much more.
- A Miner’s Dinner – November 13th – This fundraiser for the Cave Creek Museum will feature cowboy ballads and a chuck wagon meal from Buffalo Chip. There will be blacksmith demonstrations, a silent auction and so much more.
- Dog Days in the Garden – November 17th – It is a busy month at the Desert Botanical Garden! On the 17th, you can bring your pup to the DBG and take a stroll on the trails, meet dog-related vendors and more. Proceeds benefit the Arizona Human Society.
- Harry Potter and The Phoenix Symphony – November 23rd – 25th – Listen to the score being performed live as you watch Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban.
- So You Think You Can Dance Tour – November 28th – If you are a fan of the TV dance competition, you will want to attend the live show at the Comerica Theater in Phoenix. See top finishers from this past season perform.
As always, this is just a partial list of things going on. Feel free to leave any additional events in the comment section.