LUXURY LIVING IN PARADISE VALLEY
Paradise does exist on earth and it is located in Arizona. With twelve resorts, the Town of Paradise Valley attracts visitors who want to enjoy the warm temperatures in winter, mountain views and desert landscape in the fall and the colorful wildflowers in the spring. Even the warm summer temperatures cannot dim the beautiful views from the Phoenix Mountain Preserve.
Paradise Valley real estate is some of the most luxurious and exclusive real estate in the state of Arizona. Many multi-million dollar estates are tucked into the hills and mountains that make up the terrain of Paradise Valley. This elegant town of over 13,000 is bordered by Phoenix and Scottsdale. The draw of this area is larger lot sizes and its central location.
About Paradise Valley
About Paradise Valley
Incorporated in 1961, Paradise Valley is more than just a tourist town, it is an exclusive enclave. Commercial development is limited to resort hotels and single-family homes must be on at least a one acre lot. The Paradise Valley Unified School District has 31 elementary schools, eight middle schools and five high schools that are recognized yearly for their academic excellence. The school system has produced the largest number of college graduates anywhere in the Phoenix metropolitan area.
Residents have all they need close to home. Located in the shadow of Squaw Peak, North Mountain and Camelback Mountain, Paradise Valley has seemingly endless miles of biking and hiking trails. The Mummy Mountain Preserve Trust is heaven on earth—320 acres complete with breathtaking views and the stunning natural beauty of cacti and desert vegetation. Eight professional golf courses are available among the 16 parks. Even in the desert, water activities can be found. Three lakes—Lake Pleasant, Horseshoe Lake and Bartlett Lake are all a short drive away and provide boating, waterskiing and fishing. With the warm climate, outdoor activities can be enjoyed throughout the year.
Phoenix, just a short drive away, is home to the championship Phoenix Cardinals and NBA’s Phoenix Suns. Visit one of the Valley’s many museums that pay homage to the area’s Indian and Old West heritage. Ballets, symphonies and world-class theatrical productions are put on throughout the year. If you want to just relax, Paradise Valley is home to one of the world’s top rated spas. The Sanctuary Camelback Mountain Resort and Spa has been ranked the “#1 Resort in the U.S.” by the Condé Nast Reader’s Choice Awards.
– Condos start near $100,000
– Townhomes under $200,000
– Single-Family Homes start in the high $500K’s
– Lots start in the low $500K’s.
Search Paradise Valley Real Estate
Search Paradise Valley Homes for Sale
- Search Paradise Valley Homes for Sale
- Search Paradise Valley Luxury Foreclosures
- Search Paradise Valley Luxury Short Sales
- Search Paradise Valley Lots for Sale
Here is a selection of homes for sale in Paradise Valley:
Paradise Valley Home Sales Data
Paradise Valley Arizona Homes For Sale – Market Update for February 2017*
|Homes for Sale||380|
|Average List Price||$2,913,045|
|Average Asking Price Per Square Foot||$437.91|
|Average List Price||$1,814,673|
|Average Asking Price Per Square Foot||$380.00|
|Average List Price||$1,939,052|
|Average Asking Price Per Square Foot||$350.89|
|Average Sale Price||$1,527,143|
|Average Sold Price Per Square Foot||$315.45|
|Sales Price to List Price Ratio||94.8%|
Historical Paradise Valley Home Sales Activity
– Q3 2016 Home Sales in Paradise Valley – There were 77 home sales and the average sales price was $1,567,601.
– Q2 2016 Home Sales in Paradise Valley – There were 96 home sales and the average sales price was $1,641,288.
– Q1 2016 Home Sales in Paradise Valley – There were 88 home sales and the average sales price was $1,679,408.
– Total Paradise Valley homes sales in 2015 were 358 and the average sales price was $1,706,195.
– Total Paradise Valley homes sales in 2014 were 353 and the average sales price was $1,607,462.
– Total Paradise Valley home sales in 2013 were 375 and the average sales price was $1,613,948.
– Total Parasdise Valley home sales in 2012 were 390 and the average sales price was $1,349,353.
– Total Paradise Valley home sales in 2011 were 395 and the average sales price was $1,318,157.
* Data for single-family resale homes. Data pulled from the Arizona Regional Multiple Listing System (ARMLS). Numbers subject to change. ** Months inventory based on number of homes for sale divided by number of monthly sales. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed.