– Luxury Condo Sales in Scottsdale and Phoenix – May 2019 –
Here are the latest sales figures for the luxury condo market in Scottsdale and Phoenix. Things slowed a little bit compared to April, but there was still decent sales activity and we started to see some activity in Phoenix, which has been somewhat quiet in 2019.
ACTIVE LISTINGS AT THE END OF MAY
The number of luxury condos on the market in Scottsdale and Phoenix was down slightly to 51 at the end on May. Most of the listed condos were located in Scottsdale.
The most expensive luxury condo for sale has held this spot for several months. It is located in the Optima Kierland community in Scottsdale This 4,116 square foot unit on the 11th floor has four bedrooms and three and one-half bathrooms. The list price at the end of the month was $3,200,000.
And the least expensive luxury condo for sale is also a carryover from the past couple of months. It is a one bedroom, two bathroom, 1,586 square foot unit in Old Town Scottsdale’s Hotel Valley Ho. It was on the market for $1,047,000.
UCB* LUXURY CONDO SALES IN SCOTTSDALE AND PHOENIX
At the end of May, four luxury condos were in UCB status.
Scottsdale UCB Condos
- Landmark Condominiums – This unit is a carryover from April. It had four bedrooms, three and one-half bathrooms and 3,081 square feet. It was listed for $1,350,000.
- Scottsdale Waterfront Residences -This home had three bedrooms, three and one-half bathrooms and 2,503 square feet. It was listed for $1,249,000.
- Plaza Lofts at Kierland – This seventh-floor loft had three bedrooms and bathrooms, incredible views and 2,884 square feet. It was on the market for $2,500,000.
Phoenix UCB Condo
- Fairway Lodge at Biltmore – This unit had three bedrooms, two and one-half bathrooms and 2,329 square feet. It was on the market for $1,125,000.
*UCB status means a condo has an accepted contract, but that the seller has requested that they accept backup offers. Most times you will see this status when the contract is in the inspection/due diligence period.
PENDING LUXURY CONDO SALES IN SCOTTSDALE AND PHOENIX
There were three pending sales at the end of May.
- Plaza Lofts at Kierland – This unit had three bedrooms and bathrooms and 2,884 square feet. It was on the market for $2,100,000.
- Fairway Lodge at Biltmore – This three bedroom, two and one-half bathroom home was on the market for $1,299,000 and had 2,992 square feet.
- Two Biltmore Estates – This three bedroom, four bathroom home with 3,960 square feet was listed for $2,350,000.
LUXURY CONDO SALES IN SCOTTSDALE AND PHOENIX
May concluded with three luxury condo sales and all of them were in Scottsdale.
- Plaza Lofts at Kierland – Two bedrooms, two and one-half bathrooms and 2,082 square feet. It had been listed for $1,100,000 and sold for $1,020,000.
- Plaza Lofts at Kierland – Two bedrooms, two and one-half bathrooms and 2,162 square feet. It had been listed for $1,895,000 and sold for $1,865,000.
- ICON at Silverleaf – Three bedrooms, three and one-half bathrooms and 3,170 square feet in the new Icon community. It was listed for $2,049,275 and sold at list price.
Disclaimer: Days on market figures are cumulative days on market. Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Data and information were pulled from the Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) as of 6/1/2019 and can change at any time. The analysis looks at resale luxury condos in Scottsdale and Phoenix over the past 12 months. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. There may be new condo inventory in these figures if the developer is using the MLS to market its homes. This post represents the opinion of the author. No warranties express or implied.
Copyright © 2019 Heather Tawes Nelson | Joyce Tawes