– Scottsdale Events April 2018 –
Scottsdale’s high season events are still underway and there are a lot of fun things planned for April, including a lot of food-related events! Here is a list of some things going on in and around Scottsdale.
- Arizona Wine and Dine – April 5th – Head on over to Scottsdale Quarter to experience this annual event. Food from the area’s top hotels and resorts will be served and there will be drinks, live music, socializing and more.
- Golden Palette Scottsdale ArtWalk – April 5th – This special edition of the ArtWalk in Old Town Scottsdale is called “A Taste of Scottsdale: Eat Drink and Art.” It will run from 6:30PM to 9PM.
- Phoenix Film Festival – April 5th – April 15th – The Phoenix Film festival will kick off this year’s event with a party on April 5th. Then, for the next ten days, films of all lengths from all genres and from all over the globe will be screened at the Harkins Scottsdale 101.
- Uncorked Wine Festival – April 7th – Salt River Fields will be hosting this afternoon event featuring over 50 wineries and over 100 wines from all over the globe. Food will be available for purchase as well. (Over 21 only.)
- Arizona Bike Week – April 11 – April 15th – Arizona Bike Week will be taking over WestWorld of Scottsdale in April. Besides the bikes, there will be flat track racing, several concerts, (including ZZ Top) and so much more.
- Scottsdale Culinary Festival- April 14th – April 15th – This is the 40th anniversary of this great festival at the Scottsdale Civic Center Plaza. Food offerings include BBQ, American, Latin, Asian, European and more. An Everclear and Eve6 concert will take place on Saturday.
- Nirvana Food & Wine Festival – April 19th – April 22nd – The Sanctuary on Camelback Mountain is home to this event again which features lots of food and drink-centered events, including the “Rosé Parte”, wine dinners and a Tortillas and Tequila event. High-profile celebrity chefs, local chefs and celebrities will be in hosting and in attendance.
- Junk in the Trunk Vintage Market – April 27th – April 29th – Come find special treasures and this vintage flea market event. Taking place at WestWorld, there will be over 100 vendors.
As always, this is only a small number of things going on in and around Scottsdale in April. Please feel free to add other events in the comment section.