– Live Music at Scottsdale Quarter – Fall 2015 –
Scottsdale Quarter has restarted its free music series that will run through October. This is a great event that is open to the public and a fun way to spend an evening.
Concerts are held in the Quad, which is the central section of Scottsdale Quarter behind True Food Kitchen. The free concerts run from 5PM to 7PM, leaving you plenty of time to have dinner at one of the many restaurants Scottsdale Quarter has to offer after the show.
There are two concerts left this month:
- September 19th – Ryan Sims – Country/Rock
- September 26th – The Rave – Hits from the 1950’s to today
Once October rolls around, you have another four concerts on the schedule.
- October 3 – Crown Kings – Hits from the 1970’s to today
- October 10 – Rock Lobster – The local favorites will be bringing their 1980’s show
- October 17 – Shallow Water – Modern rock, punk and alternative sounds
- October 24 – Nineball – Hit songs from all over
Looking for dining options after the shows? Here are a few places I have been to at Scottsdale Quarter and can recommend:
And if you are looking for a little something sweet to top off your evening, you can head over to Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt or Le Macaron for macarons, chocolate treats or gelato.
15037 N. Scottsdale Rd.
Scottsdale, AZ 85254
– Scottsdale Road and Greenway
Scottsdale Quarter Events