– Things to Do in and Around Scottsdale in November –
November is here and with it comes plenty of great events on tap:
- Junk in the Trunk Pop-Up Market at Scottsdale Quarter – November 1st – December 30th – Shop one-of-a-kind and unique items at this pop-up market. There are vintage items, hand-made items, gifts, fun art pieces and more.
- Canal Convergence – November 6th – 15th – Canal Convergence is back with new art installations, performances, workshops and so much more. This year, the large art installations will be spread out beyond the canal to allow for more social distancing. See the website for more details.
- Scottsdale Film Festival – November 6th- 10th – This year the Scottsdale Film Festival is going virtual. You can purchase individual movies or upgrade and have access to all of them. Imagine streaming these highly-regarded movies from the comfort of your own home.
- The Stella Artois Polo Classic – November 7th – Get your annual polo fix at this fun event. The day will be packed with amazing polo action, a fashion show, luxury cars, live music and so much more!
- Phoenix Home and Garden’s Garden Tour – November 7th – After being postponed this Spring, the Garden Tour is back. Tour five exquisite private gardens at your own pace. General and VIP tickets are available.
- Zoo Lights at The Phoenix Zoo – November 7th – January 31st – Zoo Lights will kick off this year with two options to enjoy the Zoo all lit up. Some nights will be designated walk-through nights and on other evenings, you can experience Zoo Lights from your car.
- Kierland Pop – November 13th – November 15th – This two day art, music and interactive art festival will be taking over the streets of Kierland. There will also be a 5K run.
- 23rd Speedway Motors Southwest at WestWorld – November 20th- 22nd– If muscle cars and hot rods are your thing, this show is a can’t miss. Come see these amazing cars in person and get a closer look.
- Christmas at the Scottsdale Princess – November 20th – December 31st – The Scottsdale Princess will be kicking off its over-the-top holiday celebration on the 20th. There will be ice skating, rides, shows and much much more!
- Holiday Lights at Salt River Fields – November 23rd – December 31st – Be amazed at over 5 million lights as you drive the 1.2 mile path.
- Las Noches de las Luminarias at the Desert Botanical Garden – November 27th – December 31st – This beloved experience will be back on certain nights at the DBG. Be sure to purchase tickets in advance as admissions are limited. Food and drink will be available for purchase.
If you have any other ideas, we would love to hear about them in the comments!