– Scottsdale Events March 2020 –
We are in the height of the season and with that comes tons of fun events. We went ahead and hand-selected some things going on during March.
- Scottsdale Parada Del Sol Rodeo – March 5th – 8th – The 67th annual Parada del Sol rodeo is back at WestWorld for three action-packed days. Bull-riding, roping and more are on tap.
- Fountain Hills Fine Art & Wine Festival – March 6th – 8th – This is the 16th year of this event. Over 125 artists will be displaying their creations as you stroll through downtown Fountain Hills. Wine and microbrew tastings will be available.
- Heard Museum Guild Indian Fair & Market – March 7th – 8th – This two-day event is jam-packed with activities. Experience beautiful Indian art, watch artists demonstrate how they create, take in a fashion show and so much more.
- Scottsdale Arts Festival – March 13th – 15th – It is the 50th anniversary of this multi-day, fun event in Old Town. There will be art, family activities, music food and more. Some of the newer additions include a Silent Disco party, an afternoon of trivia and more,
- Chandler Ostrich Festival – March 13th – 15th – The beloved birds are back! Ostriches, rides, attractions and music are just a few of the things planned for the Ostrich Festival at Tumbleweed Park. Headlining music acts this year include 98 Degrees, Blues Traveler and The Pointer Sisters.
- Archiepalooza – March 15th – Archie Bradley’s charity fundraiser will be taking over the Arizona Boardwalk (formerly OdySea in the Desert) for an afternoon and early evening of games, food and fun. Archie games include ax throwing, pop-a-shot archery and more!
- LPGA Founders Cup – March 16th – 22nd – Come watch the top female golfers go for the win at the Founders Cup being held at the Wildfire Golf Club at the JW Marriott in Desert Ridge. Top player Jim Young Ko will be there to try and take the crown for the second year in a row.
- Phoenix Blues, Brews & BBQ Fest – March 21st – Get ready to spend the day listening to blues, sampling great BBQ and maybe having a brew or two. This family-friendly event is a great way to spend the day.
- Spring Plant Sale – March 21st – 22nd – 30,000 plants will be ready to be sold during the Desert Botanical Garden’s annual plant sale. Experts will be on-site to help you with any questions you may have and guide you to the perfect picks.
- Cave Creek Rodeo Days – March 21st – 29th – Cave Creek Rodeo Days are back! Besides the high excitement rodeo events, there will be a parade, mutton bustin’, dances and more. Proceeds go to local charities and to improve the town of Cave Creek.
- Spring Training – Through March 24th – Spring Training is underway! Ten locations around the Valley will be hosting some of your favorite MLB teams from all over the country.
- Arizona Renaissance Festival– Through March 29th– Head back in time to the Renaissance. Experience jousts, performances, watch artisans create, eat turkey legs and so much more. Fun for all ages!