– Luxury Condo Sales in Scottsdale and Phoenix – June 2019 –
The luxury condo market in Scottsdale and Phoenix saw a very strong June for condo sales, but the number of new contracts dropped significantly.
All of these condos were priced at $1 million or above.
ACTIVE LISTINGS AT THE END OF JUNE
The number of Scottsdale and Phoenix luxury condo listings jumped from 51 to 56 by the end of the month. Forty-two of the luxury condos were in Scottsdale and the remaining fourteen were located in Phoenix.
The most expensive luxury listing at the end of June was in the Residences at 2211 Camelback in Phoenix. This is the largest unit in the community, coming in at 6,823 square feet. It has five bedrooms, five and one-half bathrooms and incredible views of the Phoenix skyline as well as Camelback Mountain. It was on the market for $2,995,000.
The lowest-priced luxury condo for sale was in the Optima Kierland community. This 1,956 square foot home has three bedrooms and bathrooms and should be ready for occupancy in 2020. It was listed for $1,035,000.
UCB* LUXURY CONDO SALES IN SCOTTSDALE AND PHOENIX
At the end of the month, there was only a single home in UCB status. It was a 4,119 square foot unit with four bedrooms and three and one-half bathrooms. It was located in the Optima Kierland community and was listed for $2,995,000.
*UCB status means a condo has an accepted contract, but that the seller has requested that they accept backup offers. Most times you will see this status when the contract is in the inspection/due diligence period.
PENDING LUXURY CONDO SALES IN SCOTTSDALE AND PHOENIX
There were no pending sales at the end of the month.
LUXURY CONDO SALES IN SCOTTSDALE AND PHOENIX
Seven luxury condos sold during the month of June, making it a great sales month.
Scottsdale Luxury Condo Sales
- Plaza Lofts at Kierland – This 2,884 square foot loft had three bedrooms and bathrooms. It had been listed for $2,100,000 and sold for $2,000,000.
- Plaza Lofts at Kierland – This seventh-floor home with 2,884 square feet had three bedrooms and bathrooms. It was on the market at $2,350,000 and closed for $2,300,000.
- Landmark Condominiums – This condo had 3,081 square feet, four bedrooms and three and one-half bathrooms. It was listed for $1,350,000 and sold for $1,275,000.
- Scottsdale Waterfront Residences -This 2,503 square foot home had three bedrooms and three and one-half bathrooms. It was on the market at $1,249,000 and sold for $1,195,000.
Phoenix Luxury Condo Sales
- Fairway Lodge at Biltmore – This 2,329 square foot condo had three bedrooms and two and one-half bathrooms. It was priced at $1,125,000 and sold for $1,100,000.
- Fairway Lodge at Biltmore – This three bedroom, two and one-half bathroom home had 2,992 square feet. It had been listed for $1,299,000 and sold for $1,250,000.
- Two Biltmore Estates – This 3,960 square foot home had three bedrooms and four bathrooms. It was on the market for $2,350,000 and sold for $2,088,000.
Disclaimer: Days on market figures are cumulative days on market. Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed. Data and information were pulled from the Arizona Regional MLS (ARMLS) as of 7/1/2019 and can change at any time. The analysis looks at resale luxury condos in Scottsdale and Phoenix over the past 12 months. Information deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. There may be new condo inventory in these figures if the developer is using the MLS to market its homes. This post represents the opinion of the author. No warranties express or implied.
Copyright © 2019 Heather Tawes Nelson | Joyce Tawes