– Scottsdale Events June 2019 –
June is here and with it comes some new fun events and happenings all over the Valley, and state! Here are some you might want to check out:
- U Pick at Tolmachoff Farms – June 1st through June 30th – Craving incredibly fresh vegetables? Head on over to Tolmachoff Farms in Glendale and get started selecting your produce. U Pick is available Wednesday, Friday and Saturday mornings throughout June. Current crops include tomatoes, corn, peppers, cucumbers, squash and more.
- Flagstaff Blues & Brews– June 7th and 8th – If you are able to make it up there, the Flagstaff Blues and Brews festival is a fun event and a great way to spend the weekend. In addition to great music in a fantastic setting, there are many food, drink and craft vendors as well as a kids area.
- Mighty Mud Mania – June 8th – This muddy event hosted by the City of Scottsdale is back! Children and adults of all ages can participate in various level of difficulty mud-filled obstacle courses. For those of you who prefer to stay clean, there are non-mud activities as well.
- Dueling Pianos at the Desert Botanical Garden – June 14th – This highly entertaining and quick-paced performance will take place in Torrance Hall. AZ Dueling Pianos will be providing the entertainment.
- Jay Leno – June 21st – Jay Leno will be at the Talking Stick Resort for one evening this month. He will perform his signature stand-up comedy and it will certainly be a laugh-filled evening.
- Chefs + Farmers Market at the Hotel Valley Ho – June 22nd & June 29th – The Hotel Valley Ho will host four weekly indoor farmers’ markets with fresh produce and local chefs will prepare food for sampling. There is also live music, wine and spirit sampling, a cash bar and more!
- Learn and Lunch with Chef Marcellino – June 22nd – Learn as Chef Marcellino guides you through the preparation of a tasty dish and then enjoy a lunch from the dishes you just prepared. In this class, you will be working on Pasta alla Checca.
- Paul Mc Cartney – June 26th – Paul Mc Cartney will bring his legendary music to the Talking Stick Resort Arena this month. He will perform songs from all parts of his very long career, including new material from his 2018 album.
- Free Concerts at the McCormick Stillman Railroad Park – Sundays through June 30th – This wonderful free concert series is back for another season. It wraps at the end of June and this month’s lineup includes tributes to the Beach Boys, the Eagles, Motown and Garth Brooks.
- Desert Botanical Garden Flashlight Tours – Saturday nights through August 31st – Bring your curiosity and explore the Garden after dark. Look for nocturnal critters, see plants that only bloom at night and more. Suitable for all ages!
As always, this is just a partial list. Feel free to add any others in the comment section!