– June 2018 Scottsdale Events –
Even though things are heating up and the ‘high season’ is now behind us, there are still many things to do and see in and around Scottsdale this month.
- Music in the Garden at Desert Botanical Gardens – Friday Evenings – This is the last month of weekly concerts at the Desert Botanical Gardens. This month features folk/blues, Latin, dueling pianos and so much more. Food and drink are available for purchase.
- Summer Concert Series at the McCormick-Stillman Railroad Park – Sunday Evenings – The summer concerts are back at the railroad park and we are down to the final five of the season. In addition to upcoming funk/rock and country concerts, there are also three tribute concerts in June including Frankie Vally and the Four Seasons, Fleetwood Mac and the Eagles. Bring a chair and some snacks and enjoy!
- Kansas – June 3rd – The iconic band will be in town to perform their biggest hits. Sing along to the oldies as well as hear music from their new album.
- 1st Annual Blush Rosé Festival – June 9th – Fans of this pink wine, rejoice! There are three sessions to choose from and over 75 varieties to sample.
- Superhero Prowl and Play at the Phoenix Zoo – June 9th – Enjoy all things Superhero the evening of June 9th. From Superhero encounters, a live DJ, events, games and more, it should be a fun-packed night!
- Desert Night Cinema at the Desert Botanical Garden – June 14th – What is better than watching a movie under the stars? In June, the DBG will be showing Grease. Family members of all ages will enjoy the movie, plus there will be food trucks with food for purchase as well as an Improv Comedy performance.
- Kathleen Madigan at the Talking Stick Resort – June 15th and 16th – Kathleen Madigan is one of the funniest comedians out there and she will be in town for two nights in June.
- Scottsdale Fahrenheit Festival – June 16th – WestWorld of Scottsdale will be hosting this heat-themed event. The ‘hottest race on earth’ called Scottsdale Beat the Heat will take place as runners try to brave Scottsdale’s summer heat. Other events include arm wrestling championships, jalapeno eating contests and more. For the grown-ups, there will also be an Arizona Ales and Cocktails Festival
- Father’s Day at Chase Field – June 17th – What a great way to celebrate dad by taking him to see the Diamondbacks play. And, the first 15,000 dads will get a Diamondbacks Hawaiian shirt!
As always, this is just a partial list of some fun things going on around town. Feel free to add any others in the comments section.